fadeadhorse

Aug 9, 2020
Is there a guide for the gallery? I'm missing a few but already maxed out all buildings and improvements and on day 100. I'm just spamming through days trying to get the missing gallery scenes.

I'm missing #5 and #6 on page 2, #1 on page 3, #6 on page 5 and #1, #4 on page 6.

Fattishman

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a guide for the gallery? I'm missing a few but already maxed out all buildings and improvements and on day 100. I'm just spamming through days trying to get the missing gallery scenes.

I'm missing #5 and #6 on page 2, #1 on page 3, #6 on page 5 and #6 on page 5 and #1, #4 on page 6.
To unlock #5 and #6 on page 2 you need to complete the quest " Wicked maidens" available at Shrine (speak with the Priestess)
#1 on page 3 unlocks if buy the blessing from the Priestess
#6 on page 5 unlocks after an event with Mei (you need to arrange an encounter with her and 2 guys. If not yet done you probably need to progress in the story or further increase Mei's stats until the game will propose the arrangement
#1 and #4 on page 6 are also related to arrangements involving Mei, so you need to progress or increase her stats until the game will unlock these events

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
It's almost 7 years since Windows XP stopped being supported by Microsoft. Don't you think it's about time to move on?
I need keep it to my work for some resones i can not re-setup win...
And it do not matter, cus i easy run many other RPG MC games...
And this game do not working only becose a lot f..ikngs plugins inclused...

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
fidless
You game do not work on WinXp!
When i try to run game i see LOADING and it all! Game not starting!!!!
You can have 2 OS on a single computer. For work and modern activities. Also, you have an option to play on android, though I can't guarantee it'll work on 10+ year-old mobile devices.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Konstantinus
Jan 27, 2021
I have a problem, one of my girl can't do anything anymore, she don't study, don't rest, don't dance, etc... What can I do?
I had the same Problem with the younger Sister when I started as Pedler. When I started as a Ronin all girls where OK. Maybe this is the reason, I didnt know because after a few houres i deleted the Game

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Konstantinus

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Thank you for this game. It really fills a niche for me. Question can it be that the MCs Childhood friend is still alive?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Childhood friend?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other thing, it there a hard cap on room limit or a soft cap.
For example is the limit for room where Yujos stay limited on how much you can upgrade or is it just getting expansive so much that it someday is not worth it anymore?

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other thing, it there a hard cap on room limit or a soft cap.
For example is the limit for room where Yujos stay limited on how much you can upgrade or is it just getting expansive so much that it someday is not worth it anymore?
I'm sure I removed all that overdramatic stuff. And you already met the childhood friend, it's Kisayo. :)
And I should tone down on his mother's murder, it's too cheezy.
As for yujo's, you need rep to use them all. If rep is low, only a few of them will generate revenue. There's no indication of ehen you need extra girls, so that can confuse a little bit. It's something on the list I need to improve.

Reactions: Harem_Master

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I'm sure I removed all that overdramatic stuff. And you already met the childhood friend, it's Kisayo. :)
And I should tone down on his mother's murder, it's too cheezy.
As for yujo's, you need rep to use them all. If rep is low, only a few of them will generate revenue. There's no indication of ehen you need extra girls, so that can confuse a little bit. It's something on the list I need to improve.
Oh. And I thought there is still somewhere a childhood love waiting that whas supposed killed long time ago.
About second what I actually ment whas if there is a limit on how far you can upgrade the rooms.
I know so fare that Master Room, Training Room and Dojo have a limit on 3 and the Office on 4. For the Bedrooms with 8 and the Guest rooms with 4 I had not found a limit so far.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Oh. And I thought there is still somewhere a childhood love waiting that whas supposed killed long time ago.
About second what I actually ment whas if there is a limit on how far you can upgrade the rooms.
I know so fare that Master Room, Training Room and Dojo have a limit on 3 and the Office on 4. For the Bedrooms with 8 and the Guest rooms with 4 I had not found a limit so far.
They all have max upgrade values :)

brlolilover

Apr 22, 2020
v0.8.2
Mei's grandfather calls her his niece instead of granddaughter.

There may be a repeated line when Mei talks about the Red Petal to Fudeyo? (Or I just accidently clicked and dismissed the log or something)
And in the same conversation Fudeyo says tabu instead of taboo.

Also this game really needs a proofreader. There are many small English grammatical mistakes scattered around. (Way too many to list)
E.g.: comma between subject and verb on "That reminds me, Yura, complained about how bored she was the other day."
Or when Umezou says "That comes without questions." That doesn't quite make sense, is it meant to be "That goes without saying"?

edit:
Also another thing: on the event with Fudeyo taking a client's virginity, she asks "what shall I call you?", he answers "Tokiuchi...", and then she immediatly says "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Reiji"

And it seems like there's a problem with Saka's and Mei's "how she feels about me" dialogue, when the button is clicked nothing happens (this is with the Yura rest fix)

Last edited:
Reactions: fidless

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
this game needs cheat codes for a quick dive in. I love the story and characters, but making money feels like a true chore especially in the beginning. Also I think the new training system is a massive downgrade to the old one that at least had some sex scenes. pictures are nice, but taking animations out isn't the way

4.40 star(s) 56 Votes