Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Just went over the new 0.58 changelog. Sounds great for the sharing/swinging/hotwife fans among us! looking forward to playing it one day. Like the 0.57 it seems to be a very variable group event.
Not only for these new updates, but quite a number of earlier updates you need some wellset saves. The Ren´py gallery cannot display all variants, just one or two, intrinsic flaw of re´py here. For example, most of the routes I like most are not visible in the gallery at all, only with my saves. As said before looking forward to play it one day.

Also a good decision to return to the Lee/Davis routes now and finish the Kati/Jamal ones later. It is better not to rush the endings and the Lee/Davis fans might be a minority, but they exist.;) The Lee routes might not be my favourites, but I find them still intersting. I am curious what happens now with the rival society. And it seems that part of these routes have some impact on what happened with the gang war on the Kati routes side.

Bye

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
While the unlocker is nice, with games like WDR or ORS it does not work really well. That is because of an intrinsic flaw of Ren´py. The gallery can only show 1-2 options of a scene. Here in WDR, esp. later scenes can have a half dozen or more variants (pics and mainly texts), which will not show in the gallery at all, only in well set saves.
For example, I have a sharing/swinging playthrough with a scene during the Bunny photoshot which cannot be seen in the gallery due to choices done before and during it. The gallery replays a "standard" scene, not what really happened.

we need a hearo
Ohrimage.jpg ;):)

Reactions: Colamax99

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again 3Diddlyf95zone !

Went over the few bits of 0.59 news I can read and I think it is a good idea of you to give Mei a diverging trait on the next Lee/Davis event. This helps setting different tones and aspects for the subpaths.
Just for comparison, I have 4 main and 2 side playthroughs for the sharing/swinging route on the Kati/Jamal side of the game alone and all 6 differ in part greatly from each other. Mainly text (but even that sets different tones and aspects nicely) but also events which play out differently, sometimes very much so. All depending on our choices and stats/traits.
From our MC couple being open to sharing, but it staying an option not/rarely chosen to a really, really wild Mei but still deeply in love (LP10) with the MC. I am extremly glad that WDR has nice romance and esp. nice sharing/swinging/NTS paths worthy their name! You find this far too rarely among the AVNs.

Back to 0.59, the diverging trait introduced has the potential to become a major fork for the storylines, which is great. Even if some players will not like it since they won´t see all scenes in one playthrough.:);).

Bye

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wifey's Dilemma Revisited [v0.58] [3Diddly Games] - Compressed

Win/Linux [164 MB]
- - - -

Mac [159 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
WifeysDilemmaRevisited-0.58
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, going to be honest, wasn't a fan of this update. Mina has never been a bitch to the MC on the romance/soft NTR path before... then out of nowhere?

Anyway, I'm kind of just ready to get back to the other route with the Davis and Lee. The Jamal route had some good moments, but overall I just don't enjoy it as much.

FR-sky

Mar 7, 2021
there was a galery unlocker before no? Anyone had a save or files with it because i lost everything ty

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i play this strictly on the mc and wife having a strong relationship. mc's stats are high and so this update after not playing for a while, i got scenes where wife invites Katie to a 3some more than once and Jamal gets pissed off and gets nothing..which i love. love having the options for these giant black dudes to try and take an LI away and he gets nothing. best scene when mc joins wife in the hot tub and Jamal gets all pissy telling the mc he should not be there. wife then tells him..fine ..i quit and Jamal gives up. yes..i hate Jamal. just another arrogant asshole who thinks he is gods gift to women and can't believe that wife won't mess around behind hubby's back. show some backbone and stand up to Jamal and wifey is all yours..#FUCKYOUJAMAL

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
That would be an oddly specific way of creating and releasing content lol
Yet curiously and coincidentally many devs oblige! :unsure:

:LOL:
i play this strictly on the mc and wife having a strong relationship. mc's stats are high and so this update after not playing for a while, i got scenes where wife invites Katie to a 3some more than once and Jamal gets pissed off and gets nothing..which i love. love having the options for these giant black dudes to try and take an LI away and he gets nothing. best scene when mc joins wife in the hot tub and Jamal gets all pissy telling the mc he should not be there. wife then tells him..fine ..i quit and Jamal gives up. yes..i hate Jamal. just another arrogant asshole who thinks he is gods gift to women and can't believe that wife won't mess around behind hubby's back. show some backbone and stand up to Jamal and wifey is all yours..#FUCKYOUJAMAL
There does seem to be a certain enjoyment you (or I) get when there are chances to ntr the ntr-ers heh. If there's one thing I hate in my games it's 'entitlement'. Entitlment of harem mcs to have all the puss, entitlement of ntr antagonists to have all the puss, I like my game worlds chaotic.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes