VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wifey's Dilemma [v0.13] [3Diddly]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I like this game, but due to the tiny amount of content with each update I almost want to go away from it for like 5 updates and come back to it.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
I like this game, but due to the tiny amount of content with each update I almost want to go away from it for like 5 updates and come back to it.
you should. I just got start playing on .13 the newest. So good so far. I'm gonna wait until 0.5 and download it again.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i just play this to look at her..LOL...oh..theres a game too?..pffft..hush..i just want to look at her :D

ghost_terror

Jul 5, 2017
So he abandons his other two projects to start working on this new one that doesn't even look better than the other stuff he has done in the past.

Reactions: FastBullet

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I dont think the low love NTR path makes sense. The love points are the wife's affection towards the MC, but it seems to treat it like its the MC's love for the wife in some cases. In low love NTR, change log says she will be "NTRed" but MC doesn't mind because he wants to see her become a slut. That doesn't make that much sense. It should be a route where MC loves the wife but can't make advances due to his cowardice, leading to the wife viewing him as a worthless man or something along those lines. The other routes make a little more sense at least.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I dont think the low love NTR path makes sense. The love points are the wife's affection towards the MC, but it seems to treat it like its the MC's love for the wife in some cases. In low love NTR, change log says she will be "NTRed" but MC doesn't mind because he wants to see her become a slut. That doesn't make that much sense. It should be a route where MC loves the wife but can't make advances due to his cowardice, leading to the wife viewing him as a worthless man or something along those lines. The other routes make a little more sense at least.
do not try to make sense..lol..its not a well written game..its as basic as it comes..its just about looking at her..she so purty..HAHAAAA.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

3Diddlyf95zone

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
That's a valid point, and some NTR games have this as a theme, but there's different ways the game can play out. I chose to write it like the current state, where the love points is a reflection of the wife's attitude towards the PC, but the PC is more interested in her becoming a slut than being with her.

Reactions: fbass and desmosome

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
lel the updates are so small, it feels like they could be done in week and a half, yet the original female looks make up for it somehow i suppose, so good job

Last edited:
Reactions: MilitantPasta

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
Game gives me more cuckold feel then NTR. Cause blondie mentor, MC is aware of boss perv plans for his symbolic wife. Beside that MC has spying option for the boss office. Lets say game is kinda in willing NTR mode. MC throws his wife in lion cage (boss office) for feeding the boss. :p

Normally in male protagonist NTR games, things happen to his partner without MC knowledge. Hope 3Diddlyf95zone writes an extra NTR route for to cause extreme drama to MC. :devilish::D Like it's, MC kinda happy about sharing his symbolic wife. Main story still good for NTR if blondie mentor doesn't cuck MC by telling boss plans for the wife and beside spying option, dev can let us see the NTR by saying "Meanwhile in the boss office". :devilish::eek:

Will be lovely if NTR happens while love points higher and drops the love points. :p I've issues to feel the NTR when symbolic wife sees you as just friend. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghost Rida
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes