Mar 10, 2019
I would like to report two minor UI bugs. No idea where else to post that since I'm not Patreon neither Discord user.
1. Menu keyboard focus on quit game: You can hit ESC to get menu, use arrow keys to navigate menu items and choose Quit. If there was anything placed in sandbox mode, window "unsaved changes will be lost" or something pops up, where you can click OK or Cancel. But if you use keyboard, it is still focused on blurred out main menu, not on pop up window.
2. Mouse wheel focus in game UI: Some game menu items, like sex scene list is roll-able by mouse wheel. But when you roll to the top or bottom, mouse wheel focus falls through the menu on zooming in/out the camera. It would be user friendlier if mouse was focused on menu only when cursor is over the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: AdeptusSteve

firentaus

Dec 29, 2017
Any potential for a futa variant of the kerpali like with the humans? I'd take a mod for it, I can fiddle with the alignments myself if I have to.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is there a difference between the UE4 and UE5 versions of the game, or is it just graphics?
UE4 easier to run, missing lots of recent features and updates. (It stopped receiving updates naturally).
If you can't run the UE5 version, then UE4 is reasonable enough to get on and make some sandbox content.
But you're missing out on a lot of features and content, if you can run UE5, you definitely want to play that one.

Reactions: SilverChariot007

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Do the devs visit this thread at all? I'd love to let them know that, as a foot fetish guy, I'd love for them to add a bit more detail to feet.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Sakura666

Jul 15, 2019
Hi everyone! How are you?

Does anyone have the build of 2019.05?
Here it is in their patreon, however the mega version doesn't work anymore and the google drive version I don't have permission to download from it

I ask this because a have a weak PC and an old version is all I can play for now. Currently I'm palying build 2019.03
I tried the build 2019.10 but that doesn't work either at least no without lowering the graphics, but I don't know how to lower the graphics since the game always crashes in the benning. Hopefully the build from 2019.05 will work just like the 2019.03 does.

Thanks in advance!

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Hoopsneedle

Dec 13, 2020
Is there by chance a way to adjust the viewers size in Wildlife VR? Right now every character looks like they were at least 2,5 m tall...it would be so much more immersive, if they had a believable size...

Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
Is there by chance a way to adjust the viewers size in Wildlife VR? Right now every character looks like they were at least 2,5 m tall...it would be so much more immersive, if they had a believable size...
in your headset settings. I have original oculus. its inside steam vr setting-setup room and there is height value.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes