D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
I'm back to the UE4 version of the game. Man, I almost forgot how it feels when everything just works fine. No jiggling body parts, no controls that suddenly stop working, no stuck characters.
Works fine for me but I'm a powerful pc and UE 5 is demanding after all. As Todd Howard said, might be time to upgrade your pc dude. (Sarcasm)

baho6

May 6, 2021
Works fine for me but I'm a powerful pc and UE 5 is demanding after all. As Todd Howard said, might be time to upgrade your pc dude. (Sarcasm)
Everything works fine for me, but the poor physics of female breasts (especially with clothes), which they have not been able to fix for almost a year, discourages me from launching a new version..:cautious:

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
My computer can run the UE5 version well too, but it's simply buggy. Spawned characters suddenly couldn't be moved anymore then and when, boob physics are jiggling, lights are all over the place and stuff like this. UE4 just runs smooth, no bugs, nothing stuck, everything just the way it is supposed to be.

DKlebba

Sep 9, 2021
Is there a decent guide or tutorial for this anywhere? I'm kinda running blind here. Also I'm thinking I should use the UE 4 version. Does the UE 5 version have much of an advantage on content?

gabeloganSF

Apr 28, 2023
Has anyone got flickering issue with shower effect? Had reinstalled the game and rerolled gpu drivers didn't fix any issues.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
My computer can run the UE5 version well too, but it's simply buggy. Spawned characters suddenly couldn't be moved anymore then and when, boob physics are jiggling, lights are all over the place and stuff like this. UE4 just runs smooth, no bugs, nothing stuck, everything just the way it is supposed to be.
Hmm, that's weird. I'm not experiencing any bugs. Could you share your pc specs please?

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent link for UE5 version?
WildLife-2023.08.21Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: JojoRu
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes