limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
If it's a 32-gram ram, 1660 Super, how much should I adjust the video settings?
I would recommend medium-high settings for around 60fps
-view distance: high, maybe could get away with ultra in sandbox
-anti aliasing: med or high
-post processing: high
-shadows: med
-textures: high, ultra makes such a small difference but a huge jump in vram use
-effects: high
-foliage: med, could maybe get away with high
-global illumination method: screen space, lumen is raytracing which the 1660 cannot do
-depth of field: turn off for performance and gameplay, turn on for videos and photos
-motion blur: same thing
-heat distortion: same thing
-volumetrics: this effects how smoke and similar effects render and interact with the environment but is heavy on the gpu, so up to you
-virtual shadow maps: I haven't noticed any effects of this with quality, but turning it off improves performance by a lot
-show character fur: fur rendering is taxing on the gpu, so choose the setting you want

Matelula

Feb 15, 2020
I would recommend medium-high settings for around 60fps
-view distance: high, maybe could get away with ultra in sandbox
-anti aliasing: med or high
-post processing: high
-shadows: med
-textures: high, ultra makes such a small difference but a huge jump in vram use
-effects: high
-foliage: med, could maybe get away with high
-global illumination method: screen space, lumen is raytracing which the 1660 cannot do
-depth of field: turn off for performance and gameplay, turn on for videos and photos
-motion blur: same thing
-heat distortion: same thing
-volumetrics: this effects how smoke and similar effects render and interact with the environment but is heavy on the gpu, so up to you
-virtual shadow maps: I haven't noticed any effects of this with quality, but turning it off improves performance by a lot
-show character fur: fur rendering is taxing on the gpu, so choose the setting you want
Thanks! game get faster

Reactions: limesseur

Zztoppp93

Dec 4, 2022
Hi guys, I already tried the demo/prologue of this game but always wondered: are there other scenarios in the sandbox mode? Is there something more to the game than just animations in the sandbox part?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Hi guys, I already tried the demo/prologue of this game but always wondered: are there other scenarios in the sandbox mode? Is there something more to the game than just animations in the sandbox part?
The sandbox lets you make your own scenarios if you spend the time doing so, or you can download scenarios that other people have made. There's a few of them on the discord servers

• Angry
Reactions: Davo69
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes