vegan_donut

Oct 3, 2022
I'm having a problem where when I have sex with my partner they disappear after. Both for custom and vanilla presets. This is in Sandbox mode. Any fix to this?

biacabia

Nov 18, 2023
If you are so concerned with safety do not download pirated games and perhaps consider not creating accounts on piracy forums.
sorry if i sound concerned, i just asked because I can't use Patreon's payment methods and the Steam version is Beta, and sorry for seeming concerned <3

JRGrass1414

Nov 27, 2020
Is there a way to display characters when they are scaled to be super huge and placed far away?
It was possible before, but now for some reason after certain size/distance they would just disappear.

showroom1.png

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
damn the quests of story mode are broken, i cant support a project if the quests are bugged ( if I buy a game, i want a complete as possible or not playable)

Varisha

Boomer
Donor
Jun 6, 2017
If we are lucky this game will be completed in another 6 to 10 years and something tells me even then they'll probably be busy with switching to unreal engine 6.
the sandbox is cool (to make videos and try new stuff, the ui is meh but animations are really cool, if they focus only to sandbox mode, maybe with more features the game will be amazing (like sims style)

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
the sandbox is cool (to make videos and try new stuff, the ui is meh but animations are really cool, if they focus only to sandbox mode, maybe with more features the game will be amazing (like sims style)
You are talking about life sim game, this is supposed to be "An Adult RPG".

Reactions: RuinedMattress
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes