vncd

Dec 31, 2019
Couldn't care less about the gaming part of wildlife, its potential has always been as a sex sim, if anything the devs would be better off letting users creating/sharing the content like an adult roblox and rather improve the game itself which still runs like ass even on a good machine, with clipping everywhere, camera bugs, the same crappy flyover "cinematic" camera from years ago and hair that looks janky at best and PS2-tier other times.

And I still don't get why they moved everything to UE5 instead of improving the UE4 version.
it just avoids the vagina
Just like you do IRL:ROFLMAO:

You still do need "an intergalactic spaceship". Even in empty sandbox map after adding a few npcs fps will get lower to the point you'll feel like you are watching a powerpoint presentation.
What's your rig like?

Reactions: kill_me

Pie/Rat

Dec 10, 2020
Couldn't care less about the gaming part of wildlife, its potential has always been as a sex sim, if anything the devs would be better off letting users creating/sharing the content like an adult roblox and rather improve the game itself which still runs like ass even on a good machine, with clipping everywhere, camera bugs, the same crappy flyover "cinematic" camera from years ago and hair that looks janky at best and PS2-tier other times
Thats basically what theyre already doing, the whole story aspect of the game is at the bottom of the list- theyre just adding a bunch of miscellaneous content to build a foundation of their project later down the road, the main appeal right now is the roblox/halo forge aspect of the game and sharing stuff on the discords- helping the fans with modding the game. since they ported it to ue5 i imagine thats because they wanna use ai features eventually ? things like raytracing and DLSS and frame generation so they can take the easy route when it comes to optimization

Fynex

Jun 3, 2022
every time i try to play a unreal engine game (like this game) it run with lower than 30fps . i have a good CPU and GPU (i can even play forza horizon 5 with over 180 fps). can sameone tell me what is the problem ??

Reactions: M_e_*

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
every time i try to play a unreal engine game (like this game) it run with lower than 30fps . i have a good CPU and GPU (i can even play forza horizon 5 with over 180 fps). can sameone tell me what is the problem ??
Developers are the problem. They use ue5 for the sake of advertising "we are using latest tech" but they don't know how to optimize it.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Try lowering the light settings. Global illumination.

Rozium

Apr 21, 2020
Does anyone know how to disable shadows completely? It seems to only go as far as "Low"

If memory serves correctly, didn't older versions of WL have the option to turn shadows off??

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes