rev_10

Sep 16, 2022

I was wondering where the heck all of the mods for this game went to, if you search on Google, it only leads you to a shitty and dead WL server where no one knows much about the game and there is no modding, definitely gonna take my time to browse those 2 servers, re-download the game and set it up for a cool experience.

Last edited:

Frankenjok

Aug 16, 2022
I was wondering where the heck all of the mods for this game went to, if you search on Google, it only leads you to a shitty and dead WL server where no one knows much about the game and there is no modding, definitely gonna take my time to browse those 2 servers, re-download the game and set it up for a cool experience.
I understand you, I definitely recommend going to the second link, because it is the official discord of this game and more communication or updates take place there, although the first link can also help

ankushrai

Jun 21, 2022
Anybody knows where I can download custom maps and sex animations?

I read reviews and come up to this post from YesmanYes9999

> But what really sets this game apart is the community. People are getting super creative with the custom maps, creating all sorts of, well, let's just say XXX experiences that you won't find anywhere else. It's like a whole new level of gaming, and I can't see anything else matching it for a long time.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Anybody knows where I can download custom maps and sex animations?

I read reviews and come up to this post from YesmanYes9999

> But what really sets this game apart is the community. People are getting super creative with the custom maps, creating all sorts of, well, let's just say XXX experiences that you won't find anywhere else. It's like a whole new level of gaming, and I can't see anything else matching it for a long time.
The Discords, both Liquids, and the official Discord have custom content. You can join the official Discord by going to the front page on this post, (where you get the game). Liquids Discord you'll have to look around on this thread or use the search function to find it.

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
Is it possible to change the penis size? if so how?
Yes, it's quite easy in the newest version (June 2024), but it only works in sandbox modes.
In the editor ("Tab") you chose person and in his options menu you will find "Bone Controls". Then you click on "Add bone control" and then you add "Penis A". In "Penis A" menu you change "Scale Offset" to your desirable size.

WLps.jpg

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Yes, it's quite easy in the newest version (June 2024), but it only works in sandbox modes.
In the editor ("Tab") you chose person and in his options menu you will find "Bone Controls". Then you click on "Add bone control" and then you add "Penis A". In "Penis A" menu you change "Scale Offset" to your desirable size.

View attachment 3877069
I mean, it's nice you can change it all, but it's beyond idiotic that the game dev simply didn't add the option in the normal sex options menu, it doesn't make sense. He added boobs and ass size options, but somehow the penis size option is posted elsewhere entirely? ...

Reactions: Frankenjok

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I mean, it's nice you can change it all, but it's beyond idiotic that the game dev simply didn't add the option in the normal sex options menu, it doesn't make sense. He added boobs and ass size options, but somehow the penis size option is posted elsewhere entirely? ...
because the systems don't work that way, this is about controlling the actual bones themselves, this isn't a simple scale.
You are able to scale the boobs and ass of a character in the character customizer because it doesn't actually affect the bone controllers for the created sex scenes. changing the penis size would misallign everything

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
because the systems don't work that way, this is about controlling the actual bones themselves, this isn't a simple scale.
You are able to scale the boobs and ass of a character in the character customizer because it doesn't actually affect the bone controllers for the created sex scenes. changing the penis size would misallign everything
Yeah, makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
hope there will be climax for max x rasha in the other poses or better ones like rawn x rasha
It seems many stuff was added and it a bit complicated if someone would answer my questions that would be great
1-a saw a video called WL mike expedition part2 where a human male slaps a big kitty but in-game couldn't find it so can i replace animations between charaters?
Like rawn x rasha animations but instead of rawn any human
2- is there a way to increase cum amount? And no i don't mean the effect in the tab menu i mean while having sex with other npcs when i press cum button

Last edited:

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
The Discords, both Liquids, and the official Discord have custom content. You can join the official Discord by going to the front page on this post, (where you get the game). Liquids Discord you'll have to look around on this thread or use the search function to find it.
wait there is custom sex animations other than what's in the game?like mod animations? or you mean custom using in game animations

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes