Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Sometimes I want them to stop, take a deep breath and work on the actual game, not new animations. Everytime I see that full list of sandbox animations I feel awe. But then I see the state of an actual game... So much to be done there, sometimes I'm afraid they'll burn out before shaping all that empty fields and canyons full of placeholder landscape.
Nevetheless, the manage to update on a regular basis unlike some other devs, which is good.
At what point do you have enough scenes, so you can shift all focus and money into actually making the game?
Ha. Ha. Ha.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Sometimes I want them to stop, take a deep breath and work on the actual game, not new animations. Everytime I see that full list of sandbox animations I feel awe. But then I see the state of an actual game... So much to be done there, sometimes I'm afraid they'll burn out before shaping all that empty fields and canyons full of placeholder landscape.
Nevetheless, the manage to update on a regular basis unlike some other devs, which is good.
It is also important to note that our animators arent our level artists, game designers or programmers. In fact for this release we spent a large portion of animation time working on non-sex anims that will benefit the game itself. Mainly combat animations and dialogue animations but we still managed to release a respectable (imho) amount of sex animations along with it. The sex animations are sort of like an instant gratification reward that we can just do and have people enjoy that very same build. The other things we worked on arent like that. They have other dependencies on processes that are much slower to develop than our existing animation viewer feature. Our combat development has been moving at a nice pace but is in no state that we would be comfortable putting in the game just yet. Meanwhile our level team is tackling several areas of the world at once. But the world so big that you may not notice at a first glance whats improving if you arent consistently comparing it to previous versions. If you want to learn more about that, I welcome you to check out this video we made a while ago explaining some of our level design processes.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Oh, I guess it was my poor choise of words. I didn't mean "make game not animations", I mean "I hope you don't burn yourself because of it"
It is also important to note that our animators arent our level artists, game designers or programmers. In fact for this release we spent a large portion of animation time working on non-sex anims that will benefit the game itself. Mainly combat animations and dialogue animations but we still managed to release a respectable (imho) amount of sex animations along with it.
I'd say - VERY MUCH respectable amount.)
The sex animations are sort of like an instant gratification reward that we can just do and have people enjoy that very same build. The other things we worked on arent like that. They have other dependencies on processes that are much slower to develop than our existing animation viewer feature. Our combat development has been moving at a nice pace but is in no state that we would be comfortable putting in the game just yet. Meanwhile our level team is tackling several areas of the world at once. But the world so big that you may not notice at a first glance whats improving if you arent consistently comparing it to previous versions. If you want to learn more about that, I welcome you to check out this video we made a while ago explaining some of our level design processes.
Well, if you got that figured out, then I'm just kinda overreacting coz of previous experience with other projects I'm following.
Then what bugs me all this time I was watching your videos - performance. Open world with amount of details like in that old coast village from old builds is quite demanding on hardware. My laptop 3050 can't even get sandbox running as smooth as that flight you show on the video).
My question is - are you going to divide that island on separate areas with loading screens to increase performance?
Anyway, thank you for your hard work.

princess bride

Aug 18, 2018
I love the sandbox here, never done before in Erotic games. However, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love some attention to a campaign. Does anyone know if they plan to actually finish it?

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
I'm actually in shock and disbelief to see a changelog that mentions items that can be collected in the world, weapons, upgrades, and combat even if it's not all in yet. Not sure why it took so long to pay any attention to these core yet long-ignored features but it's better late than never.

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I'm actually in shock and disbelief to see a changelog that mentions items that can be collected in the world, weapons, upgrades, and combat even if it's not all in yet. Not sure why it took so long to pay any attention to these core yet long-ignored features but it's better late than never.
AdeptusSteve literally talked about it few posts prior.
You can visit their patreon page, there is plenty of posts you can see without any subscription. It seems they are working on core mechanics, but do not show incomplete versions to public.
I love the sandbox here, never done before in Erotic games. However, I'm sure I'm not the only one that would love some attention to a campaign. Does anyone know if they plan to actually finish it?
Well there is, as always, dark side and light side of the Force. Choosing dark side they can make many dozens of animations for years without making a game. Light side - if played the right way, project structure will allow them to add new animations and side stories even after the main game will be complete. For exmple, add a new dungeon entrance, wich leads to a seperate location (to avoid performance issues) with separate tribe, new creatures to fool around and some side story.

Zilcho

Sep 19, 2024
I'll keep an eye on it. The game's famous for its animations, but I'm looking forward to a vertical slice of a full feature in the future.

Reactions: rKnight

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
It is also important to note that our animators arent our level artists, game designers or programmers. In fact for this release we spent a large portion of animation time working on non-sex anims that will benefit the game itself. Mainly combat animations and dialogue animations but we still managed to release a respectable (imho) amount of sex animations along with it. The sex animations are sort of like an instant gratification reward that we can just do and have people enjoy that very same build. The other things we worked on arent like that. They have other dependencies on processes that are much slower to develop than our existing animation viewer feature. Our combat development has been moving at a nice pace but is in no state that we would be comfortable putting in the game just yet. Meanwhile our level team is tackling several areas of the world at once. But the world so big that you may not notice at a first glance whats improving if you arent consistently comparing it to previous versions. If you want to learn more about that, I welcome you to check out this video we made a while ago explaining some of our level design processes.
Dear Steve, thank you for all team work on 11/10/2024 Build! We love all the new outfits and clothes for the characters!

One Question:

After the game successfully imported all files from the auto import folder, can we clean the folder and delete the files, or all the files copied into auto import folder still must remain there ?
even after sandbox have already found all the new files we put in the auto import folder ?
thanks so much in advance!

Raves_Huskie

Mar 28, 2020
I do thank to whomever posted a link to the newest version of this awesome game :D! But, the only issue I have with Mega, when you use the free version you have a downloadable limit.

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
I wonder how far the quests are done. If the game is worth playing. I seem to be stuck with both the dude and the girl quest lines due to bugs.

The dude is stuck when he needs to find a volunteer to become a hostage and the girl is stuck with the escape pod that's under water. Can't interact with it. The mouse cursor doesn't appear.

I would ask for a save a bit later in the questline, but I'm not sure if that's basically the end of it? Quite pathetic if that's it.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes