MeadPa

Feb 19, 2022
I have crashes on this build. after starting the sandbox, any map . the first sex goes fine as soon as you finish and go on to choose another character departure. I also want to note that the game has started to work better , optimization has improved. but I repeat, there were departures and it was in this sequence

big_shl0m0

Jul 13, 2023
New update is the best because now there's nearly unlimited amount of content with lady knights getting assfucked.
Thanks AdeltusSteve <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: joehoe

tht94

Jun 28, 2017
can someone explain me the difference between a Full and a test build, does the full have more playable content like quetst etc. or what?

FappyJake

Jan 23, 2022
can someone explain me the difference between a Full and a test build, does the full have more playable content like quetst etc. or what?
Test build comes out 1-2 weeks before the Full build, it's for the $25 patreon package.
Full build is for the $10 patreon package, and includes the same content as the Test build, plus some extra poses, clothing and bug fixes from the Test build.

Reactions: tht94

DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
So, I've got an interesting problem that I'm wondering if anyone had come across before.

I had a previous build downloaded, (from 2022, perhaps even earlier) I recently downloaded the new build and my main scene that I'd spent hours on setting up all different animations and scene's has done something very odd.

It seems that every camera attached to a sex scene animation has moved! From what I can tell its mostly just the height of each camera. I had them all linked to "events" so that when a button is pressed it would swap through about close to 80 cameras timed with the correct points of each animation moving throughout my world.
Unfortunately now with the latest build none of the cameras are in the right place and it will likely take hours to fix (as most of them are from very specific parts of the animations)

Even if I'm right about it just being the height this is a large undertaking.

I guess what I'm hoping for is that someone has heard of this problem and that they have moved by a vey specific distance so I can just move them all by that amount without having to spend hours lining them all up again.

Does any of this make any sense to any one?
Any help would be very much appreciated

p.s.
It's also happened to 3 beds - (it seems to only have affected objects linked to people involved in a sex animations and any other cameras or objects not attached to one of the animations don't appear to have been messed with.

EDIT - P.P.S.
Anyone that might have been interested it seems that lowing all the cameras by 90 in the height axis does the job, (i've tried with about 12 cameras so far and they are all the right position.)

still if anyone has any idea on what on earth has happened please do let me know.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: [User Deleted]

btms3

Mar 15, 2020
When the game loads the window shrinks to half screen size and I can't click OK to proceed. I have spent the last 20 mins trying to fix this but am apparently far to stupid for computer Please tell stupid man how fix pls.

filidup

Dec 3, 2019
When the game loads the window shrinks to half screen size and I can't click OK to proceed. I have spent the last 20 mins trying to fix this but am apparently far to stupid for computer Please tell stupid man how fix pls.
try pressing tab for the first ok and quit to get to the ok. and then press alt for the second one worked for me

Apr 10, 2021
One of the problems I noticed is when you talk to a character and ask them for sex. After you exit the sex scenes, with the character you can't interact with them anymore. Opening the edit mode and moving them or clicking on them. Makes them interactive again, but once you talk with them it crashes. Haven't noticed other problems yet.

Reactions: [User Deleted]

DrMaligno

May 25, 2022
Is anyone else experiencing texture issues again like when they switched to UE5? In my case, after a few minutes of starting the textures on clothes disappear, and some objects like plants appear blurred or bugged.

Reactions: hunzi233
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes