SpclGstStr

Aug 26, 2017
Okay. So I've been searching for a while now and can't seem to find the answer. I go to sandbox. I go to Showroom. I go to featured. I see maps like the "Sauna in the Mountains" I go in to that. I see that there are cameras and actors in on the map. I can press TAB to edit the scene but I do not want to edit it. I want to play the scene that is set up. How do I make it just play the scene?

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
SpclGstStr Sauna in the Mountains seems to be a very bare bones map. Doesn't seem to be any triggers, buttons or switches so you'll need to get your hands dirty to enable it. (Picture included below)

Hit [Tab], go to Sauna> ActorsSauna

Under the poses click on the eye icon to hide both the pose and the actor
Shey > Shey and
Tommas > Tommas

then do the reverse for Tommas x Shey sex scene for both the scene 'Tommas x Shey' and Thommas, Shey under it

Once your done get close enough to the Sauna (side with the rock) should be able to possess and view the scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nui

Jan 24, 2018
Hi, can someone help me with the FPS issue?
I tried the -dx11, but it doesnt work. I tried updating everything on my PC and still doesnt work.

Xefox

Apr 11, 2020
Hi, can someone help me with the FPS issue?
I tried the -dx11, but it doesnt work. I tried updating everything on my PC and still doesnt work.
you will need a fairly new mid-range computer to run this game

(try Global Illumination Method: None in video settings)

Last edited:
Reactions: nui
3.80 star(s) 182 Votes