DarwinsTripod

Mar 28, 2022
So, I've got an interesting problem that I'm wondering if anyone had come across before.

I had a previous build downloaded, (from 2022, perhaps even earlier) I recently downloaded the new build and my main scene that I'd spent hours on setting up all different animations and scene's has done something very odd.

It seems that every camera attached to a sex scene animation has moved! From what I can tell its mostly just the height of each camera. I had them all linked to "events" so that when a button is pressed it would swap through about close to 80 cameras timed with the correct points of each animation moving throughout my world.
Unfortunately now with the latest build none of the cameras are in the right place and it will likely take hours to fix (as most of them are from very specific parts of the animations)

Even if I'm right about it just being the height this is a large undertaking.

I guess what I'm hoping for is that someone has heard of this problem and that they have moved by a vey specific distance so I can just move them all by that amount without having to spend hours lining them all up again.

Does any of this make any sense to any one?
Any help would be very much appreciated

p.s.
It's also happened to 3 beds - (it seems to only have affected objects linked to people involved in a sex animations and any other cameras or objects not attached to one of the animations don't appear to have been messed with.

EDIT - P.P.S.
Anyone that might have been interested it seems that lowing all the cameras by 90 in the height axis does the job, (i've tried with about 12 cameras so far and they are all the right position.)

still if anyone has any idea on what on earth has happened please do let me know.
To anyone that is at all interested, about 70% of the animations only had the cameras height 90 points to high up, a few had the x co-ordinate out by 60 and it seems a couple had rotations mess up but about 180 degrees. I wish i had a single clue what is going in,

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
When the game loads the window shrinks to half screen size and I can't click OK to proceed. I have spent the last 20 mins trying to fix this but am apparently far to stupid for computer Please tell stupid man how fix pls.
I have trhe same problem only that window shrinks to the left upper quarter of screen, sound works but all buttons are unselectable...happy if someone has a solution for this...previous version works fine

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
The first aid for crashing and graphical issues is launching the game in dx11 mode by right clicking on the .exe launcher, opening the Properties window and typing " -dx11" at the end in the target field like this:

1729118634064.png

You can also try dx12 instead because the issue may be that the game launches in Vulkan API mode at default, which introduces some texture issues or crashing. Vulkan mode can also cause resolution issues as well.

Last edited:

mrbui

Jun 10, 2021
I was very excited when playing Honey Select 2 to be able to customize the perspective of the female character looking straight at the camera while having sex. Wild Life is a great game but I hope the game will develop more of that option.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
I was very excited when playing Honey Select 2 to be able to customize the perspective of the female character looking straight at the camera while having sex. Wild Life is a great game but I hope the game will develop more of that option.
I've been saying that for years, it feels like they're looking at someone else even in POV view.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
The first aid for crashing and graphical issues is launching the game in dx11 mode by right clicking on the .exe launcher and typing " -dx11" at the end in the target field like this:

View attachment 4140164

You can also try dx12 instead because the issue may be that the game launches in Vulkan API mode at default, which introduces some texture issues or crashing. Vulkan mode can also cause resolution issues as well.
It doesnt work for me..while loading its still fullscreen but then it always shrink to a small unactive window in left upper section of screen..soundtrack is playing but screen is not active to click on ok or quit.. 1729180399336.png

UrinalPooper

May 9, 2024
Someone has probably already had this issue before but i do not want to explore through 1200+ of threads, so im just asking kindly. So, i have this problem where all structures and already place NPC's are just gone.. like its empty, not even a hitbox remains! so on the old map theres no foliage, no buildings and of course, no people. So if anyone has a fix, let me know thank you!

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes