Aug 30, 2021
Right-click the link and select "Save as..."
how am I supposed to do that like there is literally no button that says "download file". Its just the torrent attachment, if i right click it, nothing like that is there. if i click on it, it redirects me to a site full with letters and characters.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
We know that Harem will not be a part of the game; but may be in a side quest? Thank you to Adeptus Steve for helping us understand what the Single Player Story will be. (I'll be happy to edit and remove this screenshot at any time.)

Amazing, now I can calmly put this on ignore list

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Amazing, now I can calmly put this on ignore list
You can still make Harem fantasies in Sandbox. In the future, they might let us create our own custom scenarios and dialogues in the sandbox, so you can still do Harem stuff.

You could support their Sandbox goals instead of their single player story goals.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
You can still make Harem fantasies in Sandbox. In the future, they might let us create our own custom scenarios and dialogues in the sandbox, so you can still do Harem stuff.

You could support their Sandbox goals instead of their single player story goals.
I don't really like Sandbox part. It just sex scene simulator. I was interested in story mode.
Anyway, how do I turn off updates for this thread? I put it on ignore list, but I still get notification.

• Angry
Reactions: he_found_you

MrOsmose

Mar 11, 2019
Hello guys,

Anything new about VR ?
I read you've got to press "Alt-0" but it won't work...

-> Steam VR is launched.
-> I do see that the app "WildLife" is launched in my Oculus Quest but it stays as black screen.
-> I can start other non steam natives games that uses SteamVR.

In Alt-0, is it correct to use the "Zero" from my keypad, or is it the Zero, just over the letters
--> as i'm using an AZERTY keyboard, 0 over my letters need to be activated by shift, and i know that sometimes won't work as shortcut
--> I already tried setting my keyboard in US-en, but some newer games do catch some lower level inputs and it won't work if you don't start your computer with US-en keyboard as default.

3.80 star(s) 182 Votes