torroja

May 13, 2018
Even Nopy can't save you if you have unstable internet connection and with data caps its impossible to download anything like wildlife without torrent. mega, gdrive, nopy works only when you have stable and unlimited internet connection.
Mega don't work with +5gb files, gdrive have users download limit, and my grandfather with wheels would be a bicycle

• Haha
Reactions: EKL

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
This version has full censorship. No option to turn it off. Has anyone found a work around for this yet??? There was no login option for me when I launched the game so, is it just that this is the censored version?
you can download the official censored version for free from their patreion site, i guess that's the version the guy uploaded on mega lol useless..

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
read my post on the previous page to download from gdrive without the limit and stop complaining, that version is uncensored
that doesn't work anymore, instead you have to copy to drive, then create an empty folder and move the copy inside that folder, then you right click download on that folder and drive will begin zipping it and will start the download

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
No one is seeding the torrent...Google link has reached download limit.And mega sucks with their limits and pay to use no idea why you guys keep uploading there.Nopy is always the way its free it has no limits and download speed is great.
Sadly not that easy to get into Nopy.
Gdrive, just make a copy to your drive and then there is no issue with limit.

is my anonfiles and my link, enjoy

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
Sadly not that easy to get into Nopy.
Gdrive, just make a copy to your drive and then there is no issue with limit.

is my anonfiles and my Mega link, enjoy
anonfiles? uhhh that's even worse.. damn...

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
yeah ok, about to try, need some second but, if you all want the torrent version go to page 1 then under DOWNLOAD click torrent, it'll take you to another page and select the second, 04.16 obviously and you're done, u can download it via your torrent client

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
ok my i am seeding now on the shared torrent on this thread, my upload is 1gb/sec so yeh i'll be seeding for a while

also gonna share my mega link again

enjoy!!

Reactions: JhonLui and Medic4
3.80 star(s) 165 Votes