EKL

Apr 17, 2021
heh. I don't have problem with that.. It'lll get betteer and better...

Follow the story!

EKL

Apr 17, 2021
The torrent from the original post , the first page, follow tha and you'll find, click on the second file that leads to 04.16 version and u're done

Reactions: DDoS_V4

!BlackOmen!

Mar 16, 2019
I can't believe he's got Over 10k subs on Patreon and making Over 100k a month, WOW
And to think last year I didn't think game would get even this far.
Congratz

• Wow
Reactions: Medic4
Nov 26, 2018
ok my i am seeding now on the shared torrent on this thread, my upload is 1gb/sec so yeh i'll be seeding for a while
also gonna share my mega link again
Mega
enjoy!!
Hi! I am downloading via the original mega link from the dev with 10MB/s. I tried your Link as well but get only 1 MB/sec. Could you tell me what the benefit of your link is? I don't get it sorry. Don't want to sound rude but I just don't understand. It is the same file from what I can tell, the same size I mean. Did the original mega link not work before or am I missing something everybody should know and I just don't?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I can't believe he's got Over 10k subs on Patreon and making Over 100k a month, WOW
And to think last year I didn't think game would get even this far.
Congratz
I've always skipped right past it since I always figured the whole point wasn't really to go any further then it has now. As what's basically a soulless game solely aimed and centered around pushing the boundries on what's possible with sex animations. With animals for people who are into that sort of thing

Obviously sells though, as there will always be people attracted to the highest end of any development aspect one is doing better then anybody else. Plus people are always easy marks when it comes to taking that game development and dreaming big on all the big picture extras that could possibly come out of that latter but which realistically never will (MMOs are a great example of this).

So big kudos to them.

Nov 26, 2018
обновили и добавили только ПИДОРСКИЙ контент,ага продолжайте в том же духе. Вам ГЕЙропейцам это нужно.
I guess with 8.2 GB there is plenty of stuff to do. Your Solution: If you don't like it, don't play it. I met some gay people in St Petersburg by the way. After not being able to walk back to my hotel with my GF back then, they were very nice. No Gangrape but offered breakfast instead and didn't argue a lot after having to clean up the mess I made after giving the nie breakfast to the toilett and a little bit around. But not sure if it is Europe though, I am not that good in Geography. My strength may not lie in Geography as a european but we certainly are good at following directions to the holes. Now, go find one for yourself and relax my gayunloving neighbour. (put that in the translator, thats what I did. Good Luck) :coffee::whistle:

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Hi! I am downloading via the original mega link from the dev with 10MB/s. I tried your Link as well but get only 1 MB/sec. Could you tell me what the benefit of your link is? I don't get it sorry. Don't want to sound rude but I just don't understand. It is the same file from what I can tell, the same size I mean. Did the original mega link not work before or am I missing something everybody should know and I just don't?
its for those who have issues with torrent or other links

Reactions: Guyatthestation

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
I guess with 8.2 GB there is plenty of stuff to do. Your Solution: If you don't like it, don't play it. I met some gay people in St Petersburg by the way. After not being able to walk back to my hotel with my GF back then, they were very nice. No Gangrape but offered breakfast instead and didn't argue a lot after having to clean up the mess I made after giving the nie breakfast to the toilett and a little bit around. But not sure if it is Europe though, I am not that good in Geography. My strength may not lie in Geography as a european but we certainly are good at following directions to the holes. Now, go find one for yourself and relax my gayunloving neighbour. (put that in the translator, thats what I did. Good Luck) :coffee::whistle:
I bet he doesn't even support the developers and still feels the right to complain about content they make. (in a toxic way)

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
обновили и добавили только ПИДОРСКИЙ контент,ага продолжайте в том же духе. Вам ГЕЙропейцам это нужно.
Tonight you are going to have a dream in which a minotaur forces you to take him to the hilt, товарищ.

Classicjow89

Sep 14, 2017
Hey, so I noticed the main game has VR settings in the video section. Does the main game support VR, or is it just the VR showcase?

PEROO

Oct 25, 2018
Skin head will take you. get ready for treatment that suits you!

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes