Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
From what I see, the body bug is still there. Anyone still have this issue where the body changes physics when talking?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Reached a Pretty Stable 40/30 by now in the real complex parts on my older base System :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Who would have thought this would be 1 Day possible in Unreal by it's Defaults on such a complexity Scale Target.

Keep Pushing it to the absolute Combined Edge Candy Valey and then throw it above with (Unreal 5) :D

Last edited:
Reactions: DDoS_V4

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Pantyhose is very AA resolution complex, it needs a lot of work to get a very good result being moire/specular aa and absolute ghosting free in motion in every dynamic changing render situation possible, not such a easy task as you might think.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: kkmkk

Lemon05

Mar 5, 2019
So I have been sitting here for at least an hour, searching through the forum and trying to fix this, but failed.
I can't advance any dialogue at all. No matter what. My game also starts with steamvr and I can't stop it from doing so. Headset ain't plugged in. Any ideas what I can do about this?

CoryEver

Jun 5, 2020
Can someone of thier Paterons tell them that they add high heels and more clothes please ! Idont understand why they dont add high heels......

Reactions: altairxoxo

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
The whole terrain physics dynamic animation collision adaption is still not perfectly working high heels make this even way worse in terms of overall adaption complexity

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Anyone else get Fatal error everytime in sandbox after clicking on the cheat menu with any char ? (Only in Full Build 16.04.2021)
Nothing changed here on that stability part for my current Config.
im capping to 40 FPS output

Uncapped (Max) avg still adapting to the cap change

Last edited:

kkmkk

Feb 13, 2019
Pantyhose is very AA resolution complex, it needs a lot of work to get a very good result being moire/specular aa and absolute ghosting free in motion in every dynamic changing render situation possible, not such a easy task as you might think.
Oh come on some semi transparent textures aren't that hard to make, if I had access I'd do it myself

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
yes they arent hard to make but getting them to work efficiently (render stable) is another thing

or you gonna endup like them ;)

Last edited:

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
Where is this button? I don't see it anywhere in the menus. Unless it's a keyboard button, then knowing what button that is would be helpful
Keyboard button, should be listed under the controls but if not searching this thread says the default is either alt+0 or alt+v. Like I said, you can't use menus so you have to use that button to toggle VR on and off.

Reactions: Dirtytreenaturd

jogfh93

Sep 27, 2017
I cannot complete a single dialogue in this build. No matter how many times i restart the game i get stuck on diaolgue after choosing an option. no buttons, mouse click or anything works. Anyone else experiences this?

Lemon05

Mar 5, 2019
I cannot complete a single dialogue in this build. No matter how many times i restart the game i get stuck on diaolgue after choosing an option. no buttons, mouse click or anything works. Anyone else experiences this?
Yeah same here! Finally someone else mentions it.

Taku46

Aug 21, 2019
Can you use weapons at all in the sandbox mode? seems weird that the sandbox mode doesnt let you also play around with all the games items.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes