FulgrimBest

Sep 3, 2019
Try the other executable, and see if it does the same thing. The other executable (PS: not sure why they ship it with two executables but anyway), is in WindowsNoEditor->WildLifeC->Binaries->Win64 = WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe [is the name].

Also what is your hardware. It may be a hardware issue, though unlikely.

Also found this link, that may be of some assistance to your issue (if the above doesn't work) =
Thank you for the assistance, I managed to fix it via getting the launcher itself from patreon. Strange but it works.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
So, this is a strict male protagonist game ?

Any option to play a native, or a female outsider ?
There is only cheat/possession option for playing a female character...
As I saw, there is no player customization options.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I saw the new trailer with the cutscene and it actually looks funny with the guy jumping out of the plane. Also I don't know what it is with the male characters but they kind of walk funny. They need to incorporate mo cap suits and have people walk around.

I am just wondering how good the story will be. I do enjoy the sex animations but it does get boring for me after awhile. So it's good that they are working on a story.

Reactions: johngabrielsmith8
Mar 18, 2018
So far Adeptus has stated that Wild Life will be Pocahontas in space. That's a bit worrying, don't you think?

"It's a univerally applicable template"

It would absolutely suck if Wild Life goes the way of AVATAR - all the right ingredients for the Citizen Kane of adult games only to be tripped by its own writing.

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Just like with the March Update I can't play the story. I get to the third feral lion and the game AND my OS freeze and I have to restart. Sandbox works just fine, but the campaign ist an unoptimized mess. I have to use low graphics settings to even get it to run semi-smoothly and I have kind of decent hardware.

Reactions: johngabrielsmith8

Malchain

Nov 23, 2019
I cannot complete a single dialogue in this build. No matter how many times i restart the game i get stuck on diaolgue after choosing an option. no buttons, mouse click or anything works. Anyone else experiences this?
right click

Where is this button? I don't see it anywhere in the menus. Unless it's a keyboard button, then knowing what button that is would be helpful
Alt+0. Make sure your scene is set up before pressing it. You can still shift between sex interactions [Z for alt, Y for anal/vaginal shifts, R and T for progressing multi-part stuff, X and C to cycle through] and camera controls still works

Reactions: Dirtytreenaturd

Luciano

Apr 7, 2017
Alissa has a bug, why is it just the cut scene ??
And is there anyone else on the island to meet in campaign mode ??

Reactions: kkmkk

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to see the MayaxRawn animation in the story mode, or can you only view it in the sandbox mode?

Mar 16, 2019
There's a button you press that switches it from the desktop view to the headset one.
However, menus are unusable within VR. And controls are still keyboard and mouse. You can't even move in sex scenes without using the mouse controls meant for a normal camera, which can be nauseating. So it's not very good as it is right now.
What button?

leaderginta

Jul 27, 2017
i got extremely lag in some recent update :( anyone know why? the game is running smooth before. I've tried low down the graphic but there is no different

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
In the story mode, where can I find the weapon to hunt with Jadeen?

Edit: I found the weapon next to Jadeen, I have hunted the spacedeer but Jadeen has disappeared and I cannot find her :(

Last edited:

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
The girls in this game need stockings and underwear
Actually, this game need user removable/interactive cloths like xstoryplayer(using mouse). you won't get bored with existing cloths if they add this feature to base game.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Besides hunting/having sex with jadeen, dancing/having sex with kim, anything else you can do after you get to the village in
the story mode?

And I remember there used to be a quest chain in the red stone area, but now I cann't get it started. Was that part removed?

aderpofni

Sep 12, 2018
I'm a little disappointed that it's been this long with this much support and the game is still just an overblown animation loop playback simulator. It's pretty to look at, but that's it.

What little game content they have added is clunky, unpolished, and not very high quality. The few dialogues in the intro quest read like they were written by a 14 year old and the scenes are animation playback loops with a fixed camera. There is nothing even hinting at a strong core gameplay mechanic, or innovative approach to the sexual content.

It feels like a sad case of great visuals, bad design, which seems to be common with projects started by the artists. With the amount of support they are getting I hope they can hire a competent developer, writer, and producer to see this games potential be fully realized.

3.80 star(s) 169 Votes