Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I'm probably blind or stupid, but how can I get the older human x kerpali scenes and so on? In earlier versions you could posess people (like the human fe/males from the fishing village or the furries from the desert village) and then wrap with them to the other regions. But now everytime you wrap to another region, you automatically change your character (either to the woman from the desert village or the guy from the fishing village).

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Runs partly perfect 60/30 now on the 3070 even with just 4 Stoneage CPU Cores :)

Result with some adaptions (everything EPIC) and Volumetrics On/Off in the Jungle Test Biome
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Next Version really needs a more configurable Cinematic Camera the Luminance is still often way to low compared to the Normal 3rd Person Camera FOV
It's a Contrast overkill (to extreme Hollywood)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: dayloppoly

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The uproject file is the source file, for UE4 development. Not sure why you are attempting to open it.

Leviodas

Apr 17, 2020
What i can do in story mode? I had sex with every female npc at the fishing village, can i do something else or not?

LordBalkara

Oct 31, 2017
How does VR work? When I launch this it launches in VR mode and the sound comes out my headset but not the video.
There's a button you press that switches it from the desktop view to the headset one.
However, menus are unusable within VR. And controls are still keyboard and mouse. You can't even move in sex scenes without using the mouse controls meant for a normal camera, which can be nauseating. So it's not very good as it is right now.

• Sad
Reactions: jasonvorhees

FulgrimBest

Sep 3, 2019
The uproject file is the source file, for UE4 development. Not sure why you are attempting to open it.
Well, whenever I try to open the app; WildLifeC, that is the only response I get.

I followed the instructions listed, I downloaded from Uploadhaven and NOPY. Any help would be nice, my understanding's is near non-existant.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Try the other executable, and see if it does the same thing. The other executable (PS: not sure why they ship it with two executables but anyway), is in WindowsNoEditor->WildLifeC->Binaries->Win64 = WildLifeC-Win64-Shipping.exe [is the name].

Also what is your hardware. It may be a hardware issue, though unlikely.

Also found this link, that may be of some assistance to your issue (if the above doesn't work) =

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
@ judaszzxx

I complain because a couple years ago, I took several hours out of my day, and submitted quite a few lengthy bug reports to their candyvalley email, never got a response from them (stating they received the reports) and low/behold, years later, they still aren't fixed, as if they never received them or they outright ignored them. What is the point of having a support email address if you don't ever bother to read and confirm that you received reports. Since then, I've stopped submitting reports to them as I just don't see the point. Or maybe they saw the reports, but it wasn't a priority for them to fix them, and thus decided to ignore them. Who knows, and at this point, I don't really care.

I've also suggested, numerous times here, that I'd be willing to support them financially, if it was a one-time fee structure. I got burned on 3DXChat back in 2015, with their monthly subscription, and so I have no intention of doing this monthly subscription thing on Patreon. I see that they had planned on doing a Steam release... but then saw that they would separate the content heavily, between the Patreon build and the Steam build, so maybe I won't support them after all. Because all the really good stuff is looking like it will be pushed behind the Patreon build. So not sure what their mindset was on that, because that is going to kill sales by a considerable amount.

I'd be a bit more kind if they were actually moving towards completing the goals that they set out to do... but its honestly feels like they are industry veterans in a different field and have never built a single RPG in their entire life... or played one for that matter. They seem to take two steps forward and then seven steps backwards with each release. They have so many prototyped systems that it feels more like a concept / technical demo, rather than an actual game. What they need to do is hire on / pay someone in some other way (ie animations for work), that has experience making a RPG or Roguelike or something of that theme, that actually knows what people would want in an open world RPG. Because this team clearly doesn't know, and doesn't seem to be learning what they need to know, to make it good.

Maybe things will change, but I doubt it. I've been watching and playing the game project for 4 years now, and some things have improved dramatically, and some things are just as bad as they were 4 years ago, as they are now.

May 5, 2017
There's a button you press that switches it from the desktop view to the headset one.
However, menus are unusable within VR. And controls are still keyboard and mouse. You can't even move in sex scenes without using the mouse controls meant for a normal camera, which can be nauseating. So it's not very good as it is right now.
Where is this button? I don't see it anywhere in the menus. Unless it's a keyboard button, then knowing what button that is would be helpful

3.80 star(s) 168 Votes