Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
-the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll-

Anyone know how to solve this problem on Windows 7?

Crumbguzzler

Jul 9, 2020
VR mode is such a glitchy mess. The camera is always 4 feet above anything i actually want to see and it spins around in such a weird way that makes it very frustrating. Also the left eye display shows all these jaggy shadows.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
-the procedure entry point createfile2 could not be located in the dynamic link library kernel32.dll-

Anyone know how to solve this problem on Windows 7?
You're still using Windows 7??? That might be the problem. Otherwise, issue could be something with file permissions that could require registry edits, or just something with the file extraction. Or if you're trying to run it without extracting it first, that would be a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: Bunzaibun

Bunzaibun

Oct 25, 2019
You're still using Windows 7??? That might be the problem. Otherwise, issue could be something with file permissions that could require registry edits, or just something with the file extraction. Or if you're trying to run it without extracting it first, that would be a problem.
I'd like to play it within Windows 7.
I am not giving up my autonomy for Microsoft Social Credit 11.

Sweptba ckFlame

Jun 24, 2020
is there a reason why I can't toggle animation variations with my mouse. I have to hit enter on my keyboard to even be able to change it. It's never done that before

Valeria Gomez

Dec 22, 2018
If someone has played this game on the latest versions, how did it perform and what were your PC Specs? i want to buy a modern graphics card without spending a lot, and i want to be able to play this game with a decent framerate and somewhat decent visual quality, i'll appreciate if someone can answer me, especially if it has an entry or mid-level GPU/system.

dgdv

Feb 2, 2021
If someone has played this game on the latest versions, how did it perform and what were your PC Specs? i want to buy a modern graphics card without spending a lot, and i want to be able to play this game with a decent framerate and somewhat decent visual quality, i'll appreciate if someone can answer me, especially if it has an entry or mid-level GPU/system.
im getting between 50 to 60 fps with an i5-4690k and a gtx 970, nothing on med or low. it dips below 50 if more than one furry actor is in the field of view when fur is enabled.

Reactions: Valeria Gomez

SerpentWave

Aug 1, 2017
AdeptusSteve I think axing VR mode for until after release or in a future project is the right choice. It's pretty much tacked on at this point
VR Mode is amazing for WilfLife. It simply needs a little love to fix a few of its issues.
- Having a functioning menu in VR (even if minor for scenes / vs. Sandbox ~ Creation mode), would be stellar.
- Fixing camera collision issues in scenes that appear, randomly, in some builds
- and Lastly, some face textures not loading in sometimes (lipstick, eyeshadow, etc.) - as a mismatch from ue4 (older) scenes to ue5 engine

Other than those issues, VR mode is fanatastic

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
After testing my main issue is a OS and software issue it seems since i tried the game both on windows and linux, same settings and resolution and as it seems the linux version is more blurry than the windows one.
Im running it on bottles with all compatibilities like dxvk and vkd3d proton latest version but the result is the same. I have tried all options and nothing so far has improved the quality on linux, if anyone knows the solution make sure to share. View attachment 3898110 linux

View attachment 3898112 windows
Found the reason why the linux version is blurry, its post processing and antialiasing and after putting both options on low the view distance is much more clearer. This is on 24/06/14 build and not the latest one which i will test next.
2024-08-21_17-17.png

The textures are still low quality when compared to windows which leads me to believe an internal setting of the game automatically lowers them for performance reasons as stated previously by someone else. Disabling it will most likely fix all issues at the cost of performance.

omega13

Jan 1, 2018
a few days ago i finished watching planet of the apes quadrology. now i have a question to the dev. is there a chance for monkey shaped kerpali ? thanks

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes