ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
Hello everybody.

Thanks to youraccount69 for the torrent, it took me less than half a hour to download ... and 1h and a half to just free over 40 additional GB needed for the damned unzipping process [FU Windows!!!] to unpack but luckily the game runs with no major hassle.

I'm seeding for the next 24h before removing the torrent and the zipped file to get back the free disk space I need to work. I hope it helps.

Cheers!

Reactions: balabol1818

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
LoginId:4666b3204b7447ce68e9b58d2e6e95f5
EpicAccountId:125d4eb46735499a8a62e73d4307a7da

Unhandled Exception: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION reading address 0x0000000000234c3c

WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
WildLifeC_Win64_Shipping
kernel32
ntdll

Can anyone explain this error?
Do you have any custom skins / retexture in place? My game crashes as a result of those .pak files. Kinda disappointing.

D0v4hk1n

Oct 4, 2017
Anyone managed to run this on an RTX3060 and 16GB RAM? Previous version ran at 10 fps for me lol

EDIT: to clarify, I am travelling and want to play on my laptop

Microbaked

May 16, 2017
Is there any progress of the game expect pumping out animations?
According to their monthly updates, the majority of their time is spent on implementing the story into quests. The animations that are getting added now are to fill missing ones for the quests that are being written. As well as a lot of their efforts are going into the environment in which the quests take place. At this point the Animations that are getting pumped out, are a byproduct of the related quest that is being developed. I haven't actually done any of the quests that are currently in the game, but by the way they talk about them, if you do decide to do them right now, you are entering spoiler territory, meaning there has to be enough story, and quests for you get spoiled by some means. But most of their updates are always talking about quests that have been implemented. The Animations just end up being at the top of their changelogs. For example if you look at the latest changelog, you will see all of the new assets and animations under "Additions," and a boat load of quest related stuff under "Improvement's."

The other side of the coin, is that people seem to very vocal about the "Sandbox" experience being their go to on patreon. So they seem to highlight sandbox implementation more then main story progression as part of their changelogs.

Atleast that's my interpretations of their monthly updates and release changelogs.

Last edited:

etereal73

Jan 11, 2020
it's difficult to develop a good game when the dynamics and quests are only now being implemented. The problem is that anyone who starts playing already comes from 6 years of animations they know. the sexual aspect is no longer a surprise. I believe we should have done the opposite. First a solid game mechanic and a compelling storytelling and only then the addition of animations and characters. In any case, I congratulate the entire team for their commitment and first-rate result.

Reactions: Daiju Fuma

Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone managed to run this on an RTX3060 and 16GB RAM? Previous version ran at 10 fps for me lol

I have rtx 3060 6g laptop from lenovo. It can't run Unreal in dx12 with virtual shadowmaps and nanite fake raytracing and global ilumination.

• Sad
Reactions: D0v4hk1n

Tfh5y

Sep 19, 2018
I have rtx 3060 6g laptop from lenovo. It can't run Unreal in dx12 with virtual shadowmaps and nanite fake raytracing and global ilumination.
desktop rtx 3060 12g runs at about 40 fps with high preset and textures on ultra in 1080p native.

Reactions: D0v4hk1n

fernandoppri

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, I'm playing the story mode, do you know if there is any guide for the story mode? thank you

Last edited:

R4z3H0wl3tt

Sep 8, 2020
WildLife-2024.08.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Hoston we got a problem ? how can i fix it ?
Screenshot (15).png

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022

I have Lenovo laptop with RTX3060 and 16GB RAM and new driver from Nvidia seems to solve previous problems with DX12.
The June version runs at 15-45 fps with 35fps standard with all settings to "epic" at 1080p.
New version is similar but for now I've deleted it as it has "breast" bug
(if breast bones are altered, breasts are invisible in some animations).

• Love
Reactions: D0v4hk1n and str8up

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
This is one of the slowest developed game ever. I had my suspicion but it honestly confirms it and seems like they are just milking $. This game has been in development for like 5+ years now from what I remember.

Reactions: RodRyder and Apice

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
No seeds? I can help once I DL it.
Is this torrent not working for anyone else? Mine's stalled with 0 seeds going on two days.

Edit: nevermind, you gotta log out and back into the website and re-download the torrent to get the right Passkey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muchos

ZonesIntruder

Jun 23, 2022
I'll make my bold prediction here right now... full WildLife's official release will happen within the next 16 months from now, most likely Jan 2026. Period.
You can mark my word [and bury me down then].

• Haha
Reactions: catsdino
3.80 star(s) 177 Votes