okuru1

Jun 4, 2021
Hi! Сan I play next New Game story mode chapters or Fisher Village demo is all existing story game? And why I cant use save/load system? I used for playing 22.06.21 patreon build

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi! Сan I play next New Game story mode chapters or Fisher Village demo is all existing story game? And why I cant use save/load system? I used for playing 22.06.21 patreon build
there's only the demo that runs like shit and you can't save yet as far as I know

Reactions: MahNinja

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
there's only the demo that runs like shit and you can't save yet as far as I know
Runs like shit is really way to negative for that complexity on the given factors at the given results nope, it just needs a very decent PC good balanced on both sides GPU/CPU and also on the IO side it could be a nice NVME or at least SATA SSD for optimal Stream results in the heaviest FLY Scenes ;)

Run the UE5 Tech Demo and you know what RUNS like SHIT really means, there i would go down to up to 8 FPS and that really runs like shit above 30 FPS dream of it reaching 30 FPS stable be really happy ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Runs like shit is really way to negative for that complexity on the given factors at the given results nope, it just needs a very decent PC good balanced on both sides GPU/CPU and also on the IO side it could be a nice NVME or at least SATA SSD for optimal Stream results in the heaviest FLY Scenes ;)

Run the UE5 Tech Demo and you know what RUNS like SHIT really means, there i would go down to up to 8 FPS and that really runs like shit above 30 FPS dream of it reaching 30 FPS stable be really happy ;)

im not trying to be agressive here, but I couldn't give less of a flying fuck about the complexity of the scenes
al the trees, terrain, NPC's and whatever add NOTHING for me since there is absolutely no significant story for all of this yet

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
And i can understand that but i see into much different layers on a much bigger scope and i see something extra ordinary forming that as such wasn't here before.

And for me the Performance is not Shit it is sometimes even Impressive.

Last edited:

nitwit555

Mar 25, 2019
Just wanted to share something neat I discovered regarding Camera Presets, I tried searching this thread for user submitted presets given that the game doesn't have any for non-minigame scenes, I also wasn't sure if we could share those presets, well it turns out we can.

The preset config file sits at:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\WildLifeC\Saved\Config\CameraAnglePresets\SexSequenceCameraAnglePresets.ini

As an example I'll be sharing my presets, I generated the complete list of animations which I got off the animation spreadsheet shared on patreon, but 99.9% of them arent aligned, I only got the game today and have only setup like 5/6 different animations, I cloned one of these over all the other,s makes it easier for me and maybe new players to use presets imo since you can just add over/move around the existing angles.

Also I imagine that merging preset files would be fairly easy, in case for example you want to keep some of your presets and hand picking a select few over somebody else's preset file uploaded here.

Like I said I wasn't sure if this was common knowledge already, at least I couldn't find it, also I think the next update is supposed to feature some sort of save system, so it might be that this is all rendered moot pretty soon.

tl;dr
im new to gaem, gief presets

edit: file attached below needs to be renamed to correct extension .ini

Last edited:

DeMaid

Jul 13, 2021
Is there a way to set another character have sex with another while you control a different one entirely?

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018

This instancing is pretty nice :)

im trying to find out when im going to reach the 8 FPS of the UE5 Nanite Tech Demo

Im pretty sure the overall Texturing Efficiency can be still improved and stabilized

Last edited:
Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Wardatu

Mar 17, 2019
No idea why or what I have to do, but every time I move or start a scene, it looks as if I'm moving through water. Changing graphic settings and fps limits doesn't change a thing, nor do any of the other settings. Doesn't look like a well-programmed game to me. :(

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Sorry but with so few information how do you think someone should get any idea of your problems, first rule of thumb your System information.
So i guess you trying to Visualize "moving through water" as the Performance is not good and it feels to slow or even stutters ?

Though stuttering you would rather use something like "it feels like the first hours in the driving school when i used the coupling wrong and the driving instructor was like hell the coupling dammit let it go slowly" ;)

Or do you really mean it looks like under water "washed out" ?

Last edited:
Reactions: WildKayoti045

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Ai the Problem is the Streaming efficiency and stability and maintaining it smoothly, it needs some very clever optimizations improving the Streaming but it can be overall less demanding in the End than UE5 Nanite and reach a much broader range of Systems with at least very Playable results with just very decent slowdowns at the Edge. :)

Im not looking at the Ground truth Data i try to estimate for now what the Devs, Artists intention is and then analyzing what Unreals Streaming is doing and how it's decisions are working and how it effects the final PQ and overall Perceptible result :)

I think this is Ground Truth of the Highest Possible Texture resolution for this Scene, based on my experiments with Unreals 4 Streaming in Wild Life in a Edge System Spec Scenario 4 Core/8/8 (10 year old base Intel Platform) :)

Last edited:

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
So we gonna see the Step to 4.26 finaly that gonna sync it fully with Fortnite and virtually everyone else and also make GEN5 TAAU work :)

Though TAAU overall wont help really a lot in the very complex scenes so much when the CPU becomes the major bottleneck and with the current simulation part using the CPU all the time the more NPCs are allocated it wont really help a lot.

i really hope for UE5 and Vulkan that could give a nice overall stability boost.

And some more efficient NPC AI state world location handling taking pressure from the CPU.

Also i hope the Water Materials finally get the Water Splash on impact effect like Showcased in the Combat Range, for zillion of years now ;)

And we finaly going to see it being used for the Wild Life Squirt so that D-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N and his Delta Squirt aren't so alone anymore ;)

You can see some of the Textures still failing, depending how the metric and camera frustum switch bite each other and the distance relation for the lods draw distance seems to be preseted in the editor most probably :(
It's only 1 or 2 objects (texture/meshes) sometimes but it's shitty anyways, without DOF :(
Those decisions make often 0 sense and kill the uniformity (stability) of the output result.

Hard to understand if you not used to it from your own work :/

Even harder when Memory is not the issue at all

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 179 Votes