FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
so how does one do the kral x max minigame? is it in story mode and if so, where do i find kral?
Only available in sandbox I think. Press t, spawn both kral and max, possess max by speaking to him, speak to kral as max and select the minigame option.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Reading the past few pages makes me wonder something... is it really difficult to ignore a fetish you don't like?

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.
I'd argue that we currently don't even know if the game will have NTR or not in single player mode. So everyone seems to be funding the game via Patreon, but don't really know what content they're funding for Single Player Story mode, or maybe they do?

We know that the game won't have Harem, that's confirmed by Adeptus Steve, unless it's a small part of a side quest.

Most games tell you what fetishes the single player story mode will have, but so far, we don't have that kind of detailed information. Of course, we'll discover that eventually once the first version of the single player is out. I'd rather know ahead of time, so I can gauge how much $$$ to fund via Patreon. I know for sure I want to support the Sandbox, but there is no patreon tier to support ONLY the sandbox. If I want to support the single player story, I need more information as to what kinks are planned for it.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
Wow this update seems really "Meh" lot of lame furry stuff... -_-
IMO, the female furries should be a tad bit more human and female-like, maybe then they'll be more accepted by others?

Maybe like this:

1839ceb1e1603c6d3916ccb1a8610a683ad34e05.jpg sample_9ecb41d82fd5fdbe90e0c806b72cf8b7dcf9ce06.jpg
3a83d35faab0d89d320347f6df917572.jpeg 26ae983082e8fe68cedbba8dc2a4daf9bea923b6.jpg

The above examples are more feminine, female-like, human-like, girlish. While the female Kerpali in Wild Life seem very masculine, large, non-petite. I'm okay with that actually, but then again I like Femdom too, so my perspective is skewed. If I was Mr. Vanilla kind of guy, then I'd much prefer the above images.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I just tried the new futa animations and loved them! ^^

They didnt felt that new tho since it sort of reminded me some that other characters pairings already had but having them "ported" for the futas felt nice. Also maybe it's just me but I think they sort of improved the cum splash physics? The penis from the characters got way more "whitened" after some cumshots in this test I made than before but it might be for other reasons.

Our plan was to corrupt straight dudes, make em like dick, thereby creating demand for dickgirl content. Only a matter of time before a developer acted on said demand.

Our ultimate goal? To antagonize the types of people who pretend like 'I identify as an attack helicopter' is clever comedy.
Btw I almost died reading that :ROFLMAO:

Speaking on animations, I think they could dive a bit on other fetishes too like footy ones. Theres a pair of spare animations across very specific characters and I think they could be a good addition. With a game this big, the more options or "kinks" it incluides the better for everyone :3

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
only a H-Game, not a sexgame anymore, how disapointing development. But its what the guys wanted. customers can be very boring

Reactions: Aceto71

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
only a H-Game, not a sexgame anymore, how disapointing development. But its what the guys wanted. customers can be very boring
maybe but they are still more consistent than majority of devs out there in h-game industry...

summertime saga dev does like what 2 builds every year or something??

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
Bro try a few recommendations of a few genres.
Night of Revenge/Succubus Affection/Castle of Temptation/Forest of Blue Skin
Paralogue/Breeders of the Nephylym/Fallen Angel
Tales of Androgyny/Koikatsu

There's a LOT of great pron games right now, we're living in the age of the coomer.
Thanks for the recommendations but most of these games don't do it for me. The last games that I've """played""" and """enjoyed" were Moon Rhapsody, Wild Life... and that's pretty much it. I did enjoy Operation Lovecraft but they kinda stopped updating the game in any meaningful way last I checked.

LucIvn

Jul 20, 2020
IMO, the female furries should be a tad bit more human and female-like, maybe then they'll be more accepted by others?

Maybe like this:

View attachment 1784533 View attachment 1784534
View attachment 1784536 View attachment 1784537

The above examples are more feminine, female-like, human-like, girlish. While the female Kerpali in Wild Life seem very masculine, large, non-petite. I'm okay with that actually, but then again I like Femdom too, so my perspective is skewed. If I was Mr. Vanilla kind of guy, then I'd much prefer the above images.
True xenophile chads like females in any forms and look beyond the appearance,look at teraurge fandom i personally like this lizard lady i would want a deer one aswell i know there are a lot of fans here that like monstrous girls

3.80 star(s) 170 Votes