• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I simply don't understand why people start these kind of debates like "liking or not liking futas" in this kind of forums. Specially in games that have always been having such said contents. I can understand not liking certain gameplay mecanics like say if there's a combat system that is needlessly overcomplicated or parts of the gameplay's story being flawed in some way or having certain graphical glitches and stuff but.... Debating preferences? Specially if it has a dedicated and now heavily improved/overhauled sandbox mode?

Is kinda like criticising Skyrim's modding comunity for having darksouls like combat mecanics mods. I personally dread them like crazy but hey, there are people that enjoy them, they install those mods on their game, I dont and I think we both are fine playing our version of the game the way we want to. But coming here and complaining about futa stuff being added when there's always been futa content in the game but that was super lacking on them and now that's starting to have them and now debating who could like futa content.... *Sigh*

But since you like to debate appearently Ill have to say it.... Not everyone finds "vanilla sex" appealing, period. And sometimes it can be for the simple fact of being attracted to a specific kind of interactions or feels that the base typical sex simply lacks for its vary nature.

I understand that for X reason you may not like futas but nobody is pointing out, and I belive out of respect, which is nice up to a certain point but you need to remember that in many ways vanilla sex is something that is already everywhere and having a game that has futa options to just focus on the boring cis-hetero content when there's people who are also putting money in this game and not precisely for the hetero interactions, well, is at least fair that from time to time there are updates focused on futas. Like I said before, both me and my friend were almost giving up entirely on WL as whole for how extremely lacking it was on futa content and my friend has been a backer of the game from even before I ever heard of both the game or even this forum as a whole. So instead of complaining so much about futa content being there you should be thankful that there are people who is willing to put the not cheap amount of money this game takes monthly into a game that offers them little to nothing of the content they are paying for.

Cause the same way you criticise the presence of futas we could perfectly criticise this game as being a generic sex simulator that offers nothing new while compared to other games that has futas or even femboy options, if not even other gender possibilities.

xellos616

May 5, 2020
Attention danger, detected adequate person!!!
Well, finally, someone realized that the world is not made personally for him, but for other people too. For example, I don’t experience any hatred for gays, but if I see gay content, I feel some fear and immediately it (I close the content). It's good when games have the ability to turn off or avoid gay content. Of course, I don't mind if technically it was there (well, for those who like it). As for the futas, I don’t like them very much either, but if it’s a narrowly thematic futas, for example (lesbian succubus futa), that is, like a lezbian but like a man is present, then in principle it’s normal, subject to normal drawing.

freshi85

Nov 28, 2018
I simply don't understand why people start these kind of debates like "liking or not liking futas" in this kind of forums. Specially in games that have always been having such said contents. I can understand not liking certain gameplay mecanics like say if there's a combat system that is needlessly overcomplicated or parts of the gameplay's story being flawed in some way or having certain graphical glitches and stuff but.... Debating preferences? Specially if it has a dedicated and now heavily improved/overhauled sandbox mode?

Is kinda like criticising Skyrim's modding comunity for having darksouls like combat mecanics mods. I personally dread them like crazy but hey, there are people that enjoy them, they install those mods on their game, I dont and I think we both are fine playing our version of the game the way we want to. But coming here and complaining about futa stuff being added when there's always been futa content in the game but that was super lacking on them and now that's starting to have them and now debating who could like futa content.... *Sigh*

But since you like to debate appearently Ill have to say it.... Not everyone finds "vanilla sex" appealing, period. And sometimes it can be for the simple fact of being attracted to a specific kind of interactions or feels that the base typical sex simply lacks for its vary nature.

I understand that for X reason you may not like futas but nobody is pointing out, and I belive out of respect, which is nice up to a certain point but you need to remember that in many ways vanilla sex is something that is already everywhere and having a game that has futa options to just focus on the boring cis-hetero content when there's people who are also putting money in this game and not precisely for the hetero interactions, well, is at least fair that from time to time there are updates focused on futas. Like I said before, both me and my friend were almost giving up entirely on WL as whole for how extremely lacking it was on futa content and my friend has been a backer of the game from even before I ever heard of both the game or even this forum as a whole. So instead of complaining so much about futa content being there you should be thankful that there are people who is willing to put the not cheap amount of money this game takes monthly into a game that offers them little to nothing of the content they are paying for.

Cause the same way you criticise the presence of futas we could perfectly criticise this game as being a generic sex simulator that offers nothing new while compared to other games that has futas or even femboy options, if not even other gender possibilities.
Wow, calm down i've never critized the presence of futas in the game I just was curious and told a joke. Hell i'm here for the furry stuff don't get offended that easely.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
I personally think that if a game is meant to have any kind of content filter, like say, being able to filter futa or gay content, the same option should be appliable to hetero sex tho. The same way certain kind of content might make someone unconfortable, the same can happen the other way around and in the end both are paying for the game to improve but getting much different benefits out of that investment.

RubyZeronyka

Jul 26, 2020
Yeah chill, I just complained because I like the lesbian stuff but the last months it has been just futa, so it is kind of annoying...
The last months? Seriously? Ive been following the game for a while and out of all the updates it has been having there were barely any true adition to futa contents before. It did had got more focus on futa content than before recently that is true but like from having 0 new futa content to start having content *at all* is not about just focusing on those. Specially since I dont recall new futa stuff being added when they implemented the sandbox 2.0 updates so....

And even this new update also added a bunch of lesbian animaitons as well. I guess people tend to look more on what bothers them than what actually would catch their interest XD

MaxPowell

Jul 28, 2018
Reading the past few pages makes me wonder something... is it really difficult to ignore a fetish you don't like?

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
lol @ everyone screaming about a torrent. It’s called peer to peer for a reason, have some damn patience. A few hours later and 18 people are seeding.

It's reminding me of those NTR games/threads where some people won't stop harping on about how much they dislike it instead of simply ignoring them and finding a game that they'll enjoy more.
I find it hilarious that anyone would complain about futa, NTR, or ugly bastard content in a game where you can have your character suck milk from an anthropomorphic cow's tits. Like, just stop complaining and enjoy your fetishes, Jesus.

Last edited:

Fzeren

Sep 25, 2020
Well I didn't. I was/am genuine curious why people have a kink for it. :LOL:
Our plan was to corrupt straight dudes, make em like dick, thereby creating demand for dickgirl content. Only a matter of time before a developer acted on said demand.

Our ultimate goal? To antagonize the types of people who pretend like 'I identify as an attack helicopter' is clever comedy.

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
New Kerpali characters in their full lesbian glory, with bonus POV missionary.

I may be the only disgusting furry degenerate who appreciates this, but the new wolf girl's feet are S tier.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes