djr7

Mar 20, 2018
curious for those who want specific paired sex scenes how much you would comission someone to make em for ya?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Additions:
• Added 29 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list
2 months of wait for mainly gay and beast sex animations, holy shit.

I think I'm done with the game for now. Might look into it when it's finished.

Trying to do a full open world story game and a fully featured sandbox in parallel,
while still optimizing the UE5 switch, while trying to do beast, gay and hetero stuff simultaneously, is simply the worst development roadmap ever made. No wonder nothing's really moving forward with this chaotic approach.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
2 months of wait for mainly gay and beast sex animations, holy shit.

I think I'm done with the game for now. Might look into it when it's finished.

Trying to do a full open world story game and a fully featured sandbox in parallel,
while still optimizing the UE5 switch, while trying to do beast, gay and hetero stuff simultaneously, is simply the worst development roadmap ever made. No wonder nothing's really moving forward with this chaotic approach.
At least check the next mini update that usually comes out after each main update. Also the Max/Maya "sexbot" animations I thought were pretty hot. Also, I totally get it, sometimes you're waiting for that update then it drops exactly what you don't want!

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
since IIRC Adeptus Steve reads this occasionally, thought i'd mention that while VR mode is working, switching to VR and back bugs the graphics, cuts off about 20% of the bottom and right side of the screen. going into settings and switching from fullscreen to windowed and vice versa fixes it. otherwise havent noticed anything untoward but i've only messed with it for like 5 minutes lol

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Whats the performance in this game now that its Unreal 5 engine? Whats the min CPU/GPU spec for solid 60fps in 1080p/1440p?
You can run the game with a 1060 6GB. For the most part, the game will work with most CPU and GPU from as far back as 2016, though the graphics quality will need adjusted for older hardware. I do recommend with the GPU that you have at least 6GB of VRAM if you don't want blurry and low-res textures

The past 2 versions have crashed every time I try to open that or the character edit menu (pressing "i")
Its a shame.
If you have an AMD GPU, there is an issue with that when running the game normally. Try playing the game in DX 11 mode if you have an AMD GPU. You can set it to start in DX 11 mode by making a shortcut to the exe and adding -dx11 to the end of the Target text in the shortcut's properties as a quick fix.

Is anyone having graphics issues? Where the texture ar not loading in and npc and object looking blurry as hell
It's a common problem when the game is using a lot of your GPU's VRAM. You can turn texture's down to high and save a bit of VRAM with them still looking like ultra, or down to medium if you want more performance.

Can anyone help? I can't start the game, I keep crashing.
View attachment 3362642
Only fixes I can think of for that is either redownloading the game, or moving the folder to a different location like into C:\Users\your_username\Videos

Reactions: Kilo22

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
game called wild life where u cant fuck the wild life:unsure::unsure:
Yeah real shame that patreon doesnt allow it but at least we have skyrim mods with bestiality and honestly a fully modded skyrim is still the better sex game regardles compared to all these games that have Sprung up like breeders of the nephelym wildlife subverse and so on. The moment that money is involved they start to get fearfull of consequences while modders just do what they want.

Reactions: veryhappyfoxy

Bodriard

Dec 13, 2020
Your statements are conflicting. Let's simplify.

1. Yes. For example, you control Max and invite NPC to a party; putting a group together.
2. Then in EDIT MODE, you would drag out a Bed Furniture Prop.
3. In PLAY MODE, You can press E on the bed, to use it for sex animations.

Yes, in my post, this is exactly what I explained. You drag out a bed furniture prop in EDIT MODE, then IN PLAY MODE, you can run the character to the bed, press E on it to have solo or paired sex animations on the bed. This eliminates the problem of baking furniture into a sex animation. This is a true sandbox when you can actually play it.

In gaming, it's popular to control a character and press E on furniture to trigger animations, and to be presented with a list of sex animations based upon that sitting state.

This is basic gameplay, and basic gameplay can reach the widest possible audience, because it's simple and fast to get to the sex.

I want basic gameplay. You're trying to argue that Sandbox shouldn't have basic gameplay, but I strongly disagree.

BASIC GAMEPLAY
[EDIT MODE]
1. Add Max, Add Maya
2. Add Bed Furniture Prop
[PLAY MODE]
3. Posesss Max
4. Invite Maya to Party.
5. Press E on Bed.
6. Choose bed sex animations from universal pose menu.

See, how easy that is? That's basic gameplay, it allows players to quickly get to the fapping without the need for CODING, which you seem to be advocating for. This basic gameplay makes all the sex animations more accessible in the simplest possible manner, instead of the complex nightmare the sandbox; scene viewer, currently is.

ICCH_HOW and Adeptus Steve don't understand basic gameplay + accessibility, and they don't realize people are using their product jack off; hence why there is no click/key optimization of any kind, so fapping, while trying to get what you want done, is extremely tedious with a bloated click count.

If the game was open source, I'd fix all this. You'd still have what you want, I'd get what I want, which is just basic gameplay, lol. This is why I playfully make fun of them, because they have no clue what they're doing with the sandbox, I've never seen anyone neglect basic gameplay so severely after so many years, it's nuts.

In "sandbox", Maya literally cannot sit in a god damn chair through basic gameplay after all these years, do you know how insane that is?

I have to 100% agree with this man. He gets Game Design completely. The problem with the Current Scene Viewer is its too complex for the normie. They Need something simple and accessible for the gameplay feature like he is describing in this post and you can have an advanced option like the current setup for the people who want it. The game has to be accessible for a normal person or it will never have mass appeal and will never be successful. That doesn't mean you have to water down the content but simple things like attaching the sex animations to a bed/couch/chair and with "press E on object" and then cycling though a simple menu for all variations of poses is an absolute "no brainer" in my book.

EDIT: and most importantly you can always keep and maintain a special "editors mode" allowing for advanced options for people who want that while having the simplified option for the basic game. You can have both for everyone at the same time. This is not an either/OR situation. Its like the Tomb Raider Remasters that just came out on steam that everyone's in love with. They did a faithful 1:1 rebuild of the game with better graphics and a higher framerate and a few mechanical tweaks to improve gameplay while keeping the original "soul" of the games. However, even with the changes they made all being positive they still have the ORIGINAL GAME with the original mechanics/graphics/framerate and menu screens inside their remastered game allowing you to switch between the remastered mode and the pure legacy mode of the game whenever you want at any point in the game. You can have your cake and eat it too. You can make all players happy. Any game designer worth a shit can and will do this for their customers.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 169 Votes