• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mjolnir34

Aug 19, 2018
My favorite part was running around aimlessly trying to speak to the "talking animals" and eventually pressing I and crashing the game. I've been playing various updates on this game since 2022 and man the progress is painfully slow. Theres no way this game will be playable until 2026 and even then something better might be out.

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
curious for those who want specific paired sex scenes how much you would comission someone to make em for ya?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Additions:
• Added 29 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list
2 months of wait for mainly gay and beast sex animations, holy shit.

I think I'm done with the game for now. Might look into it when it's finished.

Trying to do a full open world story game and a fully featured sandbox in parallel,
while still optimizing the UE5 switch, while trying to do beast, gay and hetero stuff simultaneously, is simply the worst development roadmap ever made. No wonder nothing's really moving forward with this chaotic approach.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
2 months of wait for mainly gay and beast sex animations, holy shit.

I think I'm done with the game for now. Might look into it when it's finished.

Trying to do a full open world story game and a fully featured sandbox in parallel,
while still optimizing the UE5 switch, while trying to do beast, gay and hetero stuff simultaneously, is simply the worst development roadmap ever made. No wonder nothing's really moving forward with this chaotic approach.
At least check the next mini update that usually comes out after each main update. Also the Max/Maya "sexbot" animations I thought were pretty hot. Also, I totally get it, sometimes you're waiting for that update then it drops exactly what you don't want!

Lolwut365

Jun 5, 2020
since IIRC Adeptus Steve reads this occasionally, thought i'd mention that while VR mode is working, switching to VR and back bugs the graphics, cuts off about 20% of the bottom and right side of the screen. going into settings and switching from fullscreen to windowed and vice versa fixes it. otherwise havent noticed anything untoward but i've only messed with it for like 5 minutes lol

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Whats the performance in this game now that its Unreal 5 engine? Whats the min CPU/GPU spec for solid 60fps in 1080p/1440p?
You can run the game with a 1060 6GB. For the most part, the game will work with most CPU and GPU from as far back as 2016, though the graphics quality will need adjusted for older hardware. I do recommend with the GPU that you have at least 6GB of VRAM if you don't want blurry and low-res textures

The past 2 versions have crashed every time I try to open that or the character edit menu (pressing "i")
Its a shame.
If you have an AMD GPU, there is an issue with that when running the game normally. Try playing the game in DX 11 mode if you have an AMD GPU. You can set it to start in DX 11 mode by making a shortcut to the exe and adding -dx11 to the end of the Target text in the shortcut's properties as a quick fix.

Is anyone having graphics issues? Where the texture ar not loading in and npc and object looking blurry as hell
It's a common problem when the game is using a lot of your GPU's VRAM. You can turn texture's down to high and save a bit of VRAM with them still looking like ultra, or down to medium if you want more performance.

Can anyone help? I can't start the game, I keep crashing.
View attachment 3362642
Only fixes I can think of for that is either redownloading the game, or moving the folder to a different location like into C:\Users\your_username\Videos

Reactions: Kilo22
3.80 star(s) 168 Votes