DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
cpjnoa

1] Laptops aren't generally good with UE4.

2] AMD aren't generally good with UE4.

3] Your card doesn't have dedicated Video RAM, but shares with the computer's RAM.

I'm going to say that you need a new computer for this title.
He is using an iGPU(Vega) that came bundled with his Ryzen 5 3400g... not the fault of AMD... 10-20fps is what he is gonna get.
FYI_ UE4 games run just fine on AMD dedicated GPUs

Last edited:
Reactions: GeorgeTheBush

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Uhh no they don't, unless they are cards released in the past couple years. Anything before that, is a 10-20% drop in performance compared to a Nvidia equivalent card. Google it, it is an actual thing.

softLy

Dec 11, 2019
Why cant i play the quest line? Everytime i talk to an NPC with Maya only thing i get is Cheat Menu! Please someone help :)

szdavid5

Apr 12, 2021
Hi! I need some help. In sandbox, when i press on the sex option nothing happens, they say theyr line and the game stays like that and i have to alt + f4. I cant trigger any sex scene through dialog. Masturbation works for some reason. Any help would be appreciated. Screenshot 2021-04-12 162702.png

Reactions: Ssato243

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Weltschmerz ;

If it is censored, it is either the free version or you went into settings and turned the censors on (yes that is a thing).

The new $25 Patreon build should be in the main post of this thread. I suggest the Nopy Link.

On april 16th, the $10 build should be ready, so you may want to wait till then.

szdavid5;

Most probable reasons:

1] It is the free public build. Sex sometimes crashes or freezes the game in that version.

2] Your computer hardware is barely good enough to play the game, but the animations push it over the limit.

3] Maybe the character is bugged in the world space. Try spawning the same character in with the "T" command, and see if that fixes it.

SuperSudoMe

Aug 26, 2018
DKOC cj_hue
Sorry I am gonna have to say "WRONG",
I think the issue is that people spend 50% of the money on something and expect 200% performance.
An AMD that cost 90-95 % of what you spend on the comparable nVidia card has always been able to keep up if not beat the nVidia when overclocked / optimized.

I have owned and built both for 15+ years and at the end of the day:
- You get what you pay for (with money & time)
- You are always biased (no one is truly completely unbiased (AMD/nVidia/ATI/3dfx/etc)
- Vendor Implementation Matters (XFX/Saphire/MSI/etc)

With that said:
Any decent modern PC with a dedicated graphics can get 30fps in this game on low:
A PC with a AMD Phenom II 8350, 8GB Memory, and a XFX R560 pushes this game out to 45fps in HIGH
For the record that MB / CPU are pushing 7 years old. The video card is 3 years old. (My Backup PC)

cpjnoa
I am gonna bet, that that Ryzen 3400 with Vega Graphics could do 30FPS easy in low.
Radeon Vega is a Hybrid config (Dedicated GPU / Shared Memory) so do not expect "GOOD" performance, however I would think a bit higher than 10fps.
I bet you have an issue somewhere.
Install the AMD Tools. Test with a single game till you get improvement.
Check your settings, do your homework.
You need to put effort in, or you will get crap out.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDoS_V4

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
SuperSudoMe ;

No you don't get it. AMD doesn't run well on ANY Unreal Engine 4 games. This is a well known fact, backed up by research and heavy playtesting. Don't believe me? Google it. This applies to any UE4 title, with any AMD card. Its also why UE4 games have poor performance on consoles, as they are built with AMD in mind.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I played an early version (2-3 years ago), and now I'm kinda lost with all the new stuff.

If I got it right, the Sandbox mode is just basically a gallery? There's no combat or anything, just talk and see the poses?
I couldn't manage to do anything in the "combat zone" (aside of spawning characters and talk-sex).
Or I'm missing something?

Reactions: Slayer128

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Believe you can do combat in Sandbox mode, but only with Maya (as you can't spawn items into inventories atm, and she is the only one with a spear and a bow). As for what button to press to unsheath the weapon? Dunno.

You might still be able to do the demo questline in EPOC.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes