Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
I had this same trojan when i downloaded a different game on this site, ended up reformating my pc. I dont get it i thought only verified uploaders from f95 staff can upload games. Are they getting bad links or whats going on man :mad:
It's a false positive. Windows defender picks up trojans from everything, 99% of the time it's not actually real. The post you replied to clearly shows that 1 out of 71 AV programs detected a trojan, which is a clear indicator of a false positive.

Sep 27, 2022
It's a false positive. Windows defender picks up trojans from everything, 99% of the time it's not actually real. The post you replied to clearly shows that 1 out of 71 AV programs detected a trojan, which is a clear indicator of a false positive.
Maybe so, but in my case it was not detected by any anti virus programs, believe me i tried all tips and tricks, but that sucker kept dodging when i opened task manager, i only noticed something was off because my fans went 100% and cpu load over 70.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
thats what virustotal shows View attachment 2702455

Mine's clean from same source. What happens here is some people are downloading without noscript/adblocker. When you try to click download on gofile, it will try to give you a misdirect/injected redirect. The redirect will give you an MSI or an EXE file that downloads the game AND inserts the trojan into the exe.

If you access with proper self protection software, your first click wont "do anything" as the intercept is denied. If you click again on download right away, you get the real zip. If you wait 5 seconds and click again, you'll get another misdirect attempt.

Seems like they're only targeting people who are not internet savvy enough to use a good blocker.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
Who is Janara? They keep listing characters in the patch notes by names they're not listed by in the actual game which is really annoying.

Edit: Found her. Queen Janara would work, too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Darthcrop
Aug 28, 2018
Is it just me or is every link other than gofile (which isn't working for me at the moment) trying to infect my computer? Every true file I download is normally .rar but it seems every time theres a potential threat my antivirus software picks up it's with the ones that try and download msi files instead...

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Is it just me or is every link other than gofile (which isn't working for me at the moment) trying to infect my computer? Every true file I download is normally .rar but it seems every time theres a potential threat my antivirus software picks up it's with the ones that try and download msi files instead...
That's exactly it. The gofile site tries to insert an invisible ad click under your cursor. Yet. With a good browser and adblock, it doesn't.

The idea is that computer savvy people will not, by virtue of the adblock, encounter the virus files. Why make it so easy to defeat? So competent users will say "The site is safe" = FUD. Makes the non-adblock users seem crazy.

superkakaroto

Feb 7, 2021
so, i tried to have sex with custom models from custom sandbox maps and the option is no longer there when i try to "interact" im only able to change their posture

jonwolf118

Aug 10, 2017
Only dl working for me is anon (SUPER SLOW) & Mega (requires an account for a file that big to dl in one go).
Anyone have torrent?

fallenochek

Oct 31, 2018
WildLife-2023.06.16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
why is this torrent not working

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes