HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Can someone post a torrent link, kinda scared to open the one thats been posted so far cuz of trojan complains.

Zeromorals

Mar 3, 2023
Anywhere I can find player-made maps?
Check the profile of LjQujd
He has a link to a discord that's full of user made maps

Also, for anyone panicking about a trojan, ya'll need to learn piracy 101 from r/piracy. Disable windows defender, get a better AV alternative (kaspersky or malwarebytes) and get yourself some competent browser extensions (e.g., ublock origin, decentraleyes, privacy badger, ublock origin extra, noscript). For an added bonus, go fix your filter lists and enable file extensions to see if you're dling the right thing. Get your piracy game up ya li'l chumps. Istg these new generations don't know a damn thing about piracy.

glopglop38

Oct 20, 2020
hello
is it no longer possible to save in story mode?
with ue4 version, when playing story mode if i quit, i can later return to previously saved point, but not in ue5 version?
Thanks

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
No and there never will be.
Quests and the overal story mode started serious production this year. It's in a very raw state right now but it is coming along nicely. You can check out current progress when you hit the NEW GAME option in main menu.

1687006892870.png 1687006917596.png

It's not a polished experience yet, will still take quite some time until that point but it's going to get there. Also, you should expect a light-hearted tone to the story with focus on humour and vibes, at least that's what I am getting from it so far.

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
It's a false positive. Windows defender picks up trojans from everything, 99% of the time it's not actually real. The post you replied to clearly shows that 1 out of 71 AV programs detected a trojan, which is a clear indicator of a false positive.
This hasn't been my experience with Windows Defender. I check everything I download from the internet with it and never had it act out, with the exception of Cheat Engine. It makes sense that WD detects it as a potential threat since it's a memory editor.

Mine's clean from same source. What happens here is some people are downloading without noscript/adblocker. When you try to click download on gofile, it will try to give you a misdirect/injected redirect. The redirect will give you an MSI or an EXE file that downloads the game AND inserts the trojan into the exe.

If you access with proper self protection software, your first click wont "do anything" as the intercept is denied. If you click again on download right away, you get the real zip. If you wait 5 seconds and click again, you'll get another misdirect attempt.

Seems like they're only targeting people who are not internet savvy enough to use a good blocker.
That is possible of course, but it's the first time in this thread at least that multiple people detected a threat inside a new release.

Reactions: GZSmokeZG
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes