Nedaore

Mar 8, 2021
Anyone on this forum can run this game in high settings with AT LEAST 30+ fps without dropping? if the answer is yes can you tell me what your specs are.

Reactions: kill_me

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Anyone on this forum can run this game in high settings with AT LEAST 30+ fps without dropping? if the answer is yes can you tell me what your specs are.
CPU - Intel i9 13900k
GPU - Nvidia 4090 RTX - 24GB
RAM - Regular switch between 32gb to 64gb.
Mobo - ASUS 17 something? Forgot exact model.
PSU - 1000W

Reactions: SnippsTheSlammer

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
There's something wrong with the gofile link, getting connection timeouts after clicking download. I can download other gofile links just fine. Hmmm

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
I read the description but the art looks kinda good and I wanted to ask whether there is something else besides being a
3D game with a lot of furry, monsters, futa, lesbian and gay sex.
I mean, is there, you know, normal vanilla sex or at least straight sex...

Urszoo23

May 5, 2023
I'm pretty sure this was asked a million times before. But how do I fix the Bad Textures issue on UE5? They look like shit, I just moved from the UE4 version and it's a mess. I have a strong pc so VRAM should not be an issue. Is there a fix for this?

I've been looking for over an hour and I still don't see a fix for this or something that might help. I tried to put everything to low and then to EPIC/High again but everything looks like it's on low.

superkakaroto

Feb 7, 2021
hey guys, im having some problems with sandbox maps made by the community, with the build from december of last year i was able to have intercourse with the models from sandbox maps, now i cant. There is a fix for this? sadly i deleted the older build
why.png

Frank6666

Sep 12, 2017
I mean, is there, you know, normal vanilla sex or at least straight sex...
Unfortunately yes there is, max (Why hes called "max" idk hes the most beta character in the game) sadly has the most content in the game. Hes gets like another 50 animes every update? although I havent checked it yet maybe they've got the "max licks the grandpas chracter's asshole clean for 50 minutes" or "Max died to due to horsecock so we are removing him from the game!" and then I'll play.

Reactions: Varalaker

temptemper2

Feb 13, 2022
The UE-WildLifeC Game has crashed and will close
LowLevelFatalError
[File:C:\PF\CWLSWS\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\
D3D11Util.cpp] [Line: 261]
Direct3DDevice->CreateVertexShader(ActualCode.GetData(), ActualCode.Num(), nullptr, Shader->Resource.GetInitReference()) failed with error E_INVALIDARG at C:\PF\CWLSWS\Engine\Source\Runtime\Windows\D3D11RHI\Private\D3D11Shaders.cpp:134

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
So everything is working fine right now but I'm having this weird very specific issue that's hard to search lol so I don't know if it's been answered, but, In game whenever I move my mouse the camera pans normally but whenever I stop moving the mouse it cuts back to a random vertical position that's always the same, if I pan I horizontally it stays at the same position it's just vertical that it likes to cut back to, it's very annoying while Im trying to look around or something and I definitely can't hold the same camera angle because of it, if I play any other game this doesn't happen so it has to be a setting or something in this game that's causing it, thanks before hand

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes