Swedra

Aug 13, 2018
Hmm..As much as I love (the sandbox part of) Wild Life, Im probably going to hold off on this game for now, not feeling like dowloading +10gb and maybe having it not work proper (or at all) >_< Hopefully the kinks are worked out soon though.

nagib228

May 19, 2018
My game freezes after a while and does not work. Only the sound is heard.
I even already set the most minimal settings of the game, but it didn't help.

Is this game not optimized properly yet or am I doing something wrong?

The system characteristics of my PC are not the worst. RTX 2070 , intel core i9, 16 GB RAM

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
It's not a polished experience yet, will still take quite some time until that point but it's going to get there. Also, you should expect a light-hearted tone to the story with focus on humour and vibes, at least that's what I am getting from it so far.
the worst part is ur GPU hitting stress test temps tbh.
no thanks.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
must need one hell of a rig to play this this game
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
32.0 GB
nvidia gforce gt 1030
what my rig has and this game is slow and choppy as fuck barely playable
you simply need ddr6 or ddr5 graphics card to run games like these anything like 1060 or more powerful because your 1030 ture called a ddr5 but its really weak even I was having 750 was powerful more than it

Reactions: str8up

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
you simply need ddr6 or ddr5 graphics card to run games like these anything like 1060 or more powerful because your 1030 ture called a ddr5 but its really weak even I was having 750 was powerful more than it
Yes, i'm sure it's his problem and not the """"""game""""""

Reactions: SurverX

AABANOGUN

Mar 22, 2020
I once had such a problem, the reason was the connected gamepad.
So unfortunately this was not it, I made sure nothing was plugged up and even turned off my Bluetooth on my computer just to make double sure nothing was plugged in and no gamepad was connected but it still did the same thing, I changed some settings to maybe fix it but unfortunately nothing seems to be working, I also made sure no programs that could use a game pad were off just to make double sure lol even though I'm sure it wouldn't matter, it's weird because looking left to right is fine but its only when I look up and down that it cuts back to the same spot, maybe it's my mouse but no other game is doing this but thanks for the response

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
must need one hell of a rig to play this this game
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor
32.0 GB
nvidia gforce gt 1030
what my rig has and this game is slow and choppy as fuck barely playable
Your gpu it's very weak and outdated.
Get a new one for 200€ or even less.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Anyone on this forum can run this game in high settings with AT LEAST 30+ fps without dropping? if the answer is yes can you tell me what your specs are.
CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1060 - 6GB
RAM - 16gb DDR4-2400 (1200 MHz)
Mobo - Asus TUF GAMING B550-PLUS

Yes this is in the UE5 version. It DOES slow down in heavily crowded areas though if there are a lot of lights casting shadows in the scene

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes