Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Anyone got a torrent for the game? The download portals are overburdened and time out often.
Cookies for a helpful hand!

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really dont know...the old UE4 Version looked much more better by far than current status with UE5 ...is it my PC or is this still the tuning of the game Devs have to do with UE 5 ? I mean the game was really beautyful with old UE4 and now it seems to be a step back. I am just glad i kept the old version from last year too on my HD.

Reactions: catsdino

BeachKiwi

May 16, 2023
Now that there's substantially more content (since the last time this was asked if I'm correct), can we still not save our progress in the quest ?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
if you try to follow the nurse after jumping from the waterfell she gets stuck between 2 rocks lmao
pathfinding problems
also this is the 4th map rework for absolutely no reason.
Ribbon village start was good and they shitted it.

the sex minigames are fire tho

Last edited:
Reactions: JDoeDude

Chiotte

Jul 7, 2018
Hello does anyone know how to save in game ? I sometime run out of vram and crash and have to restart.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
I really dont know...the old UE4 Version looked much more better by far than current status with UE5 ...is it my PC or is this still the tuning of the game Devs have to do with UE 5 ? I mean the game was really beautyful with old UE4 and now it seems to be a step back. I am just glad i kept the old version from last year too on my HD.
As far as graphics go, the game still looks the same, but it has a new lighting system (Lumen) that seems to have some issues with non-raytracing GPUs, and the fur system from the UE4 version is currently incompatible. There are also some bugs with textures that are more so an issue of UE5, but it can be fixed by the devs

Reactions: Puma1978

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
As far as graphics go, the game still looks the same, but it has a new lighting system (Lumen) that seems to have some issues with non-raytracing GPUs, and the fur system from the UE4 version is currently incompatible. There are also some bugs with textures that are more so an issue of UE5, but it can be fixed by the devs
Thanks for the informations...i have a raytracing GPu and was really wondering if my GPU is broken or so...:)...i read about their problems with fur/hair but i am happy to hear that its just an incompability of their mechanics to UE5.
So far for someone who really wants to see the real beauty of the game i suggest to check it with the older UE4 version..because if someone expect a game which is using full potential of UE5 as an eyecandy would curently be dissapointed.
But i like the Dvs they are great and i am sure they push the game to next level in future updates.

bartroli

Jul 21, 2017
i used to play the fisher village back in the day with UE4 with better graphics less blur and 60fps with a 1060 6gb and a i5 , now it doesnt matter , its 30fps or less , they say its better graphics , change the gpu allready blablabla , no , you can put ultra or low on my card still same fps , they just care on the new version and UE5 not on fps or optimization , so its a pass.

Jan 31, 2022
no it's not just on the logo, i know what you mean. It's the entire time the game is open, except for the loading screens. If the game goes to a loading screen the fuzz stops

Khuraz

Feb 18, 2023
the fur system from the UE4 version is currently incompatible. There are also some bugs with textures that are more so an issue of UE5, but it can be fixed by the devs
They are working on the Kerpali skin texture issue for six month now. Still no solution. Hope it won't take as long as implementing a save game button, which is missing since 2017. ;)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes