156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Man, new version add on patreon 21.03.2019, therefore i asked when add new version on here
No. There hasn't been a new build since the one already shared here. The post from the 21st is just an update. And a public one at that, so you could have read the entirety of it already. And the post was already linked in this thread as it is, so people here were already aware of it.

somebody49

Oct 24, 2018
Video instruction is clear. Thank you.
However, there is no item (group). The character is followed by 3-4 men. I ask one of them. There is always sex with only one partner. Item (group) is missing.
This option does NOT work.

I found that you had to talk to Max in order to make it work. Talking to the other M's in the group won't work, or at least didn't work for me.

iAmErmac

Aug 20, 2018
I just tried, talked to all 6 men randomly (including max) and asked them to follow. Now at some point when I stopped walking the men surrounded me in a way that I can't walk past them anymore without jumping. Then I talked to some random dude bojo and the group sex option appeared.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
I found that you had to talk to Max in order to make it work. Talking to the other M's in the group won't work, or at least didn't work for me.
I not understand you. English is not my native language.
I just tried, talked to all 6 men randomly (including max) and asked them to follow. Now at some point when I stopped walking the men surrounded me in a way that I can't walk past them anymore without jumping. Then I talked to some random dude bojo and the group sex option appeared.
Group sex does not work in the game. I shot the video as evidence.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Group Sex works! You must speak to all Six men to follow you. Then talk to Max and you have the option "Lets have Sex (group sex)"

Reactions: Krull

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I not understand you. English is not my native language.
You know how to make NPCs follow you, correct? Make all the human males follow you. Then wait until they've gathered around you. Now talk to Max. Select the group option. You need to be one of the human females with the exception of Shey.
Group sex does not work in the game.
There's evidence of the contrary, so either your game is bugged, you're playing an outdated version of the game, or you are doing something wrong. I'm willing to bet it's the last one.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
Group Sex works! You must speak to all Six men to follow you. Then talk to Max and you have the option "Lets have Sex (group sex)"
I do not understand what you are saying. English is not my native language.
I showed two videos. Group sex does NOT work in this game. Only single sex. I proved it.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
You know how to make NPCs follow you, correct? Make all the human males follow you. Then wait until they've gathered around you. Now talk to Max. Select the group option. You need to be one of the human females with the exception of Shey.

There's evidence of the contrary, so either your game is bugged, you're playing an outdated version of the game, or you are doing something wrong. I'm willing to bet it's the last one.
Can you explain what you are saying? I do not understand. Google translator confuses words.
I already wrote that in the game there is NO group sex. See my two videos as proof of this fact.
Show again.

The game is the latest version. There is a creature with tentacles in it. Watch the video.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I do not understand what you are saying. English is not my native language.
I showed two videos. Group sex does NOT work in this game. Only single sex. I proved it.
Can you explain what you are saying? I do not understand. Google translator confuses words.
I already wrote that in the game there is NO group sex. See my two videos as proof of this fact.
I don't know how I can make this any easier to understand. Are you certain you're not trolling. This is getting tiresome.

1. Start the game.
  2. Walk up to a human male.
  3. Talk to him.
  4. Select the follow option.
  5. Go to the next human male.
  6. Talk to him.
  7. Select the follow option.
  8. Repeat this until you have six men following you.
  9. Walk somewhere. Anywhere.
  10. Wait until the six men are standing around you.
  11. Talk to Max.
  12. Select the group option.
  13. ???
  14. Enjoy!
The same can be done by asking one other human female and Max to follow you for a different group animation.

And no, you have not proven anything. In your first video you were missing Max. And in your second video you were missing Max and Yason.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
I don't know how I can make this any easier to understand. Are you certain you're not trolling. This is getting tiresome.

1. Start the game.
  2. Walk up to a human male.
  3. Talk to him.
  4. Select the follow option.
  5. Go to the next human male.
  6. Talk to him.
  7. Select the follow option.
  8. Repeat this until you have six men following you.
  9. Walk somewhere. Anywhere.
  10. Wait until the six men are standing around you.
  11. Talk to Max.
  12. Select the group option.
  13. ???
  14. Enjoy!
The same can be done by asking one other human female and Max to follow you for a different group animation.

And no, you have not proven anything. In your first video you were missing Max. And in your second video you were missing Max and Yason.
I did everything by video instructions.
Translation of your instructions in Google is like a jumble of words.
What can I understand from such a translation?
So the translator translates Google.
Group animation is missing. I showed it in the video.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Show again.

The game is the latest version. There is a creature with tentacles in it. Watch the video.

You are Wrong, thats all. You dont make it right. I have an Screenshot from my game here WITH Gruoupsex.

Which is your language?

th704

Aug 2, 2017
You are Wrong, thats all. You dont make it right. I have an Screenshot from my game here WITH Gruoupsex.
Which is your language?
Explain it in such a way that Google translator will do everything right.
I am not the author of Google translator.
How he translates - so I understand.

I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Explain it in such a way that Google translator will do everything right.
I am not the author of Google translator.
How he translates - so I understand.

It's not my problem if you are not even able to tell us what your native language is ...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I did everything by video instructions.
Translation of your instructions in Google is like a jumble of words.
What can I understand from such a translation?
So the translator translates Google.
Group animation is missing. I showed it in the video.
You are missing Max and Yason. Max and Yason need to follow you as well.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
His native language is Russian. That is what he said in the thread to get the game working at all.

The gangbang position requires six (6) human (non-furry) males following a female (non-furry) character, that is not Shey (Shey doesn't work yet).

Gangbang is MMMMMMF (M = Male; F = Female). If you do not have all six, it will not work. Can be finicky, but I've done it myself and can confirm it works.

marmaduke

Dec 23, 2017
Couldnt some other russian in this thread just help our friend out here by giving him an explanation in russian? I know russian doesnt translate very well in google so I understand his issues :(

Reactions: Fish112

Amberj

May 25, 2017
Couldnt some other russian in this thread just help our friend out here by giving him an explanation in russian? I know russian doesnt translate very well in google so I understand his issues :(
who need help with russians?:) i can explain everething but cant see what problem here have)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes