Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Wow, I can't believe this game is top rated and earns so much lettuce.:unsure: I played for like an hour and found it to be both boring and sluggish. The sex scenes didn't elicit any twitches in my nether regions, which tells me all I need to know.;)

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Wow, I can't believe this game is top rated and earns so much lettuce.:unsure: I played for like an hour and found it to be both boring and sluggish. The sex scenes didn't elicit any twitches in my nether regions, which tells me all I need to know.;)
Might need to go see a doctor and get that checked out. :p. This game is hot as **** and only getting better. ...Unless you get off to reading a bunch of text. To each their own.

95toLife

Nov 30, 2016
Hey! Letters can be sexy.
No doubt. A good story can be super hot. And, I'm certainly not one to judge others on what might get them fired up (thanks a lot, Internet). Not even a twitch though?? In terms of visual stimulation, hard to beat this game, IMHO anyway.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Try the minotaur and a female. It is much more stimulating, than most of the sex scenes.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
No doubt. A good story can be super hot. And, I'm certainly not one to judge others on what might get them fired up (thanks a lot, Internet). Not even a twitch though?? In terms of visual stimulation, hard to beat this game, IMHO anyway.
In all seriousness, I think Mikey Mike was being sarcastic with his post.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Maybe he was. Sarcasm is hard to detect on the internet without context in the very least.

serenaffe

Jul 16, 2017
How do you get the girls to stay posed? Once I have them in position I only see "STOP" at the bottom of the menu and no way to switch to another.
The other girls need to follow you. In the posing menue you can then choose the girls.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
@KumoriSora;

Already in the build in the main post of this thread.

Steve is just promoting the current features of the build for those who want to support him financially for months, until a new build comes out.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
What is the meaning of gameplay? How to complete quests for sex?
Anyone say what to do? I can only run on the beach. There is no sex in the game.
There is no gameplay to speak of. No quests to complete in order to get sex. If you want to see the animations, just talk to the NPCs on the beach. There are many different pairings, and even some group sex options, so try out different NPCs.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
There is no gameplay to speak of. No quests to complete in order to get sex. If you want to see the animations, just talk to the NPCs on the beach. There are many different pairings, and even some group sex options, so try out different NPCs.
There is no sex in the game. You can only run on the beach.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes