Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Adding character customization pretty much confirms this as my favorite/most anticipated game now. Well done. Unfortunately though I can't seem to take screenshots, which is a bummer. When I try to take one, all it ends up being is a black screen and I'm way too tech illiterate to know why. Didn't happen on any previous versions.
Try the print screen key on your keyboard, then open paint and click the free selection and press ctrl+v. Worked fine for me.

Is there a way to switch to a different character when you pose one? I'd like to keep one posed while I pose another. Can't figure it out
You can pose a large number of characters, the problem is they all have to be in close range when you enter the pose mode.
If they aren't close enough, they will get dropped. (They must be following you)

4AF

Feb 25, 2018
Try the print screen key on your keyboard, then open paint and click the free selection and press ctrl+v. Worked fine for me.
Yeah, that's what I was doing but it was still just a black screen. I figured it out though, apparently it was some problem with it being fullscreen. As soon as I unchecked that and tried, it worked. Thanks anyway though.

Seriously though, props to them for making such damn good looking characters (and letting us customize them a little bit.) If they add more customization options, more sexy outfits, more poses and things like that, I am going to waste so much time on this game.

D

Deleted member 1246680

Why does the game hang if some plugin or program to not hang?

Serpentuss

May 6, 2017
I understand the fact that the game has, in fact, no gameplay but they're making a solid ground for the future. I'm very impressed by the models and the animations. They just need a good story.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Could always use FRAPs to make screenshots. I tend to use it for Steam games, as the steam screenshot maker is pretty terrible.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
He is near the white camo tent; he is dark green, with swaying tentacles. Bright red eyes. Again, he does somewhat blend in with the shaded trees.

Go on the other side of the white tent, away from everyone else, and look for movement.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Serenia`s breasts slider is not working for me to make her breasts bigger or smaller :(
We need a little fix or "I" have only the problem...?

Edit: All Body sliders on Serenia are not fully working...!
looks like you're right. Only the muscle slider has any effect. Better issue a bug report. There is an email address for that in the top left of the game.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
OMG OMG OMG how this patreon can make 50k dollar top rank one than all the game i play wow

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
OMG OMG OMG how this patreon can make 50k dollar top rank one than all the game i play wow
Are we really gonna complain about how much a game makes on Patreon? Isn't that discussed enough already on this forum? Yes, some people make lots of money through Patreon by making H games. No, not all of those games are good and not all developers actually deliver. And no, they don't technically have to with Patreon's model. Vote with your wallet. You're not losing money if other people decide to support someone on Patreon.

I'm sorry, I'm just getting tired of people whining about Patreon.

Reactions: WSmith
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes