LewdOxtopuz

Jul 5, 2018
@Guuii
It seems like body sliders (Boobs, Butt, Thighs) do not work on Serenia only. Still can change everything else on her but not these. Please take a look.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Agree witht the post above me, this game has the most amazing animations for sex i've ever seen. But what this game really need's is a story mode. Load's of potiential in this one, give it a storyline and it will be in the top adult mainstream games for sure.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
I mean... the game could just be open world focused, a story line is not 100% needed. Like a sandbox game. Yes questlines might be interesting but I personally like it as it is now: availability is filled. Except for the patreon content. That is fair play

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If the developer offered a one-time fee of say $30-$60, I might be willing to pay that amount, if that gave me access to the $10 Build for the rest of development. But, I'm not paying a huge subscription cost when builds come out once every 3-4 months. I tried that with 3DXChat, 4ish years ago... and I felt really burned by that subscription model... and 3DXChat releases updates about as often as Wildlife.

In order to make a monthly $25 thing feel worth it to me, they'd have to be pumping out a build each month, with a significant amount of content in each build. Otherwise, it will feel like a ripoff. Maybe when the game is a bit more developed, I might drop a single payment of $25 their way, but until it turns into more of a game, and not simply a sex simulator sandbox, I don't see it being worthwhile to do so yet.

Think of it like this... if someone gripes about how much a AAA game costs of $60 USD, what makes you think they are going to be okay with a simulator (WIP) that could literally cost them $300 in one year of monthly $25 payments.

=====

As for the Free build... the game crashes if you try to have sex (at least that was my experience with the Nov 2018 build). The only thing in the game currently is the sex, so if you can't do the sex, why would you go for the free build?

=====

Anyone else having issues with the downloads? All three Google Drives say it can't be downloaded. The Mega for me is stuck at 99.6% with a download rate of 3.19 kb/s. If it has 100 mb to download still... its going to take the better part of 9 hours to download the last 0.4%. I generally have a 120 mbps download speed, so its not a problem on my end.
I get what you're saying, and I agree to some extend. But the thing about Patreon is that you are not buying a product. Patreon is made so you can support creators. There is no guarantee that you will get anything for it in return, let alone your money's worth. People that use Patreon will hopefully be aware of this aspect of the nature of the platform.

cant find pantherods someone help
That character has been removed from the game for some time already. But I may have found out why that is. (posted this two times in the past already, but here goes anyway) If you possess Kral (the lion guy) and then make the colour of his fur black and remove the manes, you pretty much end up with a panther. The only thing that's missing then are the animations of the panther that were in the early builds.

Is there an actual story or still just sex similator game?
There is some story, but it's not in the game yet as far as I know. They have some wild plans as far as character and world building, but thus far I'm sceptical about whether that stuff will actually end up in the game. Supposedly they will have a "vertical slice" of about 10 to 30 minutes done by September of this year, so here's hoping. I personally expect that they will not reach that deadline. Not just because they have only showed sex demo's and a single broken gameplay demo thus far, but also because delays are pretty much the norm in this field.

Reactions: RedGlow

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
I was wondering if this game still has easter eggs in it (except of tentacle guy(?) ) I read the early posts and tried to find those 2 non interactable scenes but couldnt find anything.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
how to start the gangbang and thresome the way they say it works not working
I've activated the threesome by possessing one of the human females and then making another human female and Max follow me. Then talk to either and you should be able to initiate the animation. Shey cannot be one of the human females.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I was wondering if this game still has easter eggs in it (except of tentacle guy(?) ) I read the early posts and tried to find those 2 non interactable scenes but couldnt find anything.
It does actually. Problem being, the most recent egg I can remember, took about thirty minutes of searching the landscape even with a general idea where to look. If you leave the camp area, and fly away, the map is massive. Good luck finding the pinpoint location the dev decided to leave the new sneak peek lol.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
they took out the usual tentacle easter egg, and I cant find the tentacle dude referenced to be near the fireplace.
Can anyone list the easter eggs in the vurrent build and their locations? as well as where to find the tentacles?

xxghost

Jun 27, 2018
where is that tentacle guy i cant find him and
  • Bol & Maya & Yason (2 threesome poses)
how to start this thresome

Fish112

Apr 19, 2018
you mean this easteregg?
its in the new one but you gotta find him he isnt banging the woman like last time I found him near the camp

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes