156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
nope.
even the females have their own unique Blend shapes.
And the animations are adjusted accordingly.
I guess only the base shape of the model has been copied.
That's not what Steve said once in a stream of his. He said that all the female humans are interchangeable when it comes to all the animations. That's why he pretty much only worked with Maya.

New build out guys. Someone kind enough to share a link? :)
I see there's a public build available as well. I don't remember them doing three tiers of builds at the same time like this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Not understand you.
If you have a spyglass next to the little windows flag in the lower left corner, you can click on that too.
Unbenannt1.JPG
Then type "dxdiag" and hit enter. Click on the program that pops up.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Is the new $10 build the one that has no censoring and contains all of the previous $25 build + all the new stuff?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Not sure the point of the $5 build honestly. Why not just make it so that the $10 build becomes available in two weeks to the $5 build (kind of how the 25$ build eventually turns into the 10$ build in two weeks)

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Honestly i can't trigger the 2 scenes.. the FFM and the MMMMMMF scenes..

Tried Interspecie.. nothing (2 males + 4 of the animals)

Tried all Humans... nothing..

Tried 2 Females, 1 Male (Humans) nothing, then the same but 1 Animal.. nothing.

now what?

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
Honestly i can't trigger the 2 scenes.. the FFM and the MMMMMMF scenes..

Tried Interspecie.. nothing (2 males + 4 of the animals)

Tried all Humans... nothing..

Tried 2 Females, 1 Male (Humans) nothing, then the same but 1 Animal.. nothing.

now what?
Both of the scenes are only work with humans.

For FFM scene take control of the max or should i say possess him and then go and ask 2 human females (except shey) to follow you after they are following you interact one of them while they are close to you and game will give you a new option which is called ''Lets have sex.(Group) pick that option and it will play the FFM scene.

GangBang is rather tricky though.
You need to possess a human female (except Shey) and then ask all of the human males to follow you at this point you have to wait until males to circle your female character and then when you interact with one of the males game will give you the gangbang option.
I hope this explanation help you and sorry for my engrish:(

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Both of the scenes are only work with humans.

For FFM scene take control of the max or should i say possess him and then go and ask 2 human females (except shey) to follow you after they are following you interact one of them while they are close to you and game will give you a new option which is called ''Lets have sex.(Group) pick that option and it will play the FFM scene.

GangBang is rather tricky though.
You need to possess a human female (except Shey) and then ask all of the human males to follow you at this point you have to wait until males to circle your female character and then when you interact with one of the males game will give you the gangbang option.
I hope this explanation help you and sorry for my engrish:(
So as you say, it's basically for certain characters, not all of them?

Honestly i wanted a Human & the rest, animals...

Well, i will check it later how it works.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
I'll be honest, I tried to get it for you boys but I think patreon's being fucky since I purchased the $10 tier, and it even showed I had but wouldn't let me access the tier and kept saying that I had a purchase in process. Cancelled the tier, and now I still can't purchase it for them. And, weirdly, it's ONLY for their patreon that I can't purchase anything, I tried it with a few others and it worked fine.

Dunghead

Nov 21, 2018
I'll be honest, I tried to get it for you boys but I think patreon's being fucky since I purchased the $10 tier, and it even showed I had but wouldn't let me access the tier and kept saying that I had a purchase in process. Cancelled the tier, and now I still can't purchase it for them. And, weirdly, it's ONLY for their patreon that I can't purchase anything, I tried it with a few others and it worked fine.
Yeah I hear that some people are having trouble with the patreon at this moment it being glitchy might be because so many orders are coming through.

People should probably wait for their purchase right now until rush hour is over.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
We appreciate you trying.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes