DirtyMario

Jumping bitches since '85
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
can someone specify the PC requirements to run this game properly?
i keep seeing very slow stream and hang ups when i start it .
Properly?
I'm talking out of my ass right now but I'd say at least a 4-core CPU above 4 GHz or 6-core above 3.5 and an Nvidia 1060+ or equal Radeon. You should be able to make it look good and stay above 50 FPS then.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The game does not work. Crashes to the desktop.
Does it crash when you launch? Or while you are playing?
If it crashes on launch, go read post . If it crashes while playing, your potato is probably not the best potato.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
Okay, I get where you're coming from, but at the same time the thing that you were complaining about is something optional. The best solution would be to have some slider instead of an on/off option with a sane default value, I suppose. But as it is an option to turn it off for those that don't like it will do.

I have had the FFM animation triggered with two females and Max. It can be any two human females except Shey. She is the only one of them that does not use the same skeleton for the animations as the rest.

Come to think of it, do all the male humans each use their own skeleton for the animations? I think they do. Or at least it seems that way. Could they not make more male humans the same way they do females?

Oh, and use the multiquote feature in the future, please. Thanks.
actually i tried multiple combinations.
like i said only 3 NPCs have the group function. 2 of which are female. Don't remember who tho.

as for the models. Most of the NPCs use a unique model, they're not copy pasted (not fully anyway).
And if the model is different then the skeleton has to be adjusted too. Joint placement needs to be annoyingly accurate, unless you don't care how polished the animations look.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
Does it crash when you launch? Or while you are playing?
If it crashes on launch, go read post . If it crashes while playing, your potato is probably not the best potato.
The game crashes during launch.
And here are the potato? I do not eat potato.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Not sure if sarcastic, but if so I'll take the bait. The term "potato" in gaming means that your computer isn't a high-end rig, or wasn't one to begin with when you bought it. Wildlife is very demanding... I have a decent rig (was nearly top of the line 4 years ago), with 16 gb ddr4, 6 core (2 thread per) 3.3ghz i7, and a titan x 12gb ddr5 care, and there is some screen-tearing and lower frames sometimes on ultra for my computer. It is demanding.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Not sure if sarcastic, but if so I'll take the bait. The term "potato" in gaming means that your computer isn't a high-end rig, or wasn't one to begin with when you bought it. Wildlife is very demanding... I have a decent rig (was nearly top of the line 4 years ago), with 16 gb ddr4, 6 core (2 thread per) 3.3ghz i7, and a titan x 12gb ddr5 care, and there is some screen-tearing and lower frames sometimes on ultra for my computer. It is demanding.
Put the anti-aliasing on medium, screen tearing should go away. It's something to do with UE4 I believe.
And his response about potatoes is probably due to context and not being a native English speaker.

th704

Aug 2, 2017
Go read the post in the link.
Potato = bad computer.
I do not know the characteristics of the computer. My son assembled the computer for me, and he is very far from me.
I do not understand English absolutely. Please help me launch the game.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I do not know the characteristics of the computer. My son assembled the computer for me, and he is very far from me.
I do not understand English absolutely. Please help me launch the game.
I had a similar issue, it's probably the fullscreen bug.
If you can find an older build, launch it, and change the options to boot in windowed. Close the old build and launch the new one. Fixed my crash on launch. Just don't change back to fullscreen, all you have to do is adjust the resolution to your native monitor size and it will act like a "borderless window".
That's all I can give, I don't know exactly why the game crashes in fullscreen for some people, but this is the only fix I found.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
Going to make a suggestion for what it's worth. I've been following this ever since I heard of it waay back when in the July 2016 release build. I think one of my first posts here was to comment and say that I enjoy the game immensely.
I still mean that. The best way to enjoy it has been to simply ignore the updates and check back every couple months or so. It's great.
For what it is worth: I think short-term time would be best spent on the AI portion of the NPCs/pawns before working on the RPG mechanics. Maybe allowing the player to make simple triggers and scripts with them. Nothing serious, but maybe just the option to force them to trigger an animation or make them walk over and initiate intercourse.

Only reason I say this is because right now having them walk around on the beach is tiresome. If you could pose them in different scenarios or just make them walk or stand in certain places; you could extend the life of this demo by quite some time. Just something as simple as putting the NPCs on different beaches or giving them commands to walk and move would be very refreshing.

Also, What happened to the Jaguar man? He's not there in the latest build.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Also, What happened to the Jaguar man? He's not there in the latest build.
I wondered that as well, until I gave Kral (the lion) black fur and removed the manes. He's pretty much a jaguar then. But then there's still the animations that the jaguar had.

And about your other suggestion, I'm not sure they are going to add that. It's planned until September of this year.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
You guys who dont have "gaming computers". If you dont know what gpu youre computer has it's probably builtin cpu graphics. I doubt that will play this game now and im Certain it wont in the future. Theyre doing Cutting edge graphics and have used every trick in the book to make it work on a 1060. Id say cpu you probably need a 3+ ghz system minimum.

You guys offering them suggestions i agree with you. But i think theyre literally working on what youre talking about right now. I think its likely right now what they need is more 3d artists to produce contents. Their coders are very good. But theyre doing it all at once. Theyre literally shooting for higher quality than what AAA game companies put out. Be patient

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
can someone specify the PC requirements to run this game properly?
i keep seeing very slow stream and hang ups when i start it .
Here is my spec and i have no problem playing it with ultra settings
MSI GTX760 Twin FrozrGaming OC GDDR5 2GB 256Bit Nvidia GeForce DX11.1
AMD FX X8 8350
Though i see frame drops when i try to record videos while playing with ultra settings, so i m quessing my spec is little bit higher than recommended.

Reactions: lancelotdulak

th704

Aug 2, 2017
How to find out the configuration of my computer? I would like to know if it is suitable for this game.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes