Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Is it possible to add other positions for Shey because in the change log it says it has to be done manually?
That just means they have to tweak existing animations to fit her skeleton, or add new ones altogether.
I'm sure there is someone out there who could add new animations to the game, but the quality which Steve has given us thus far is unmatched.

Pajonk

Jun 27, 2017
Ye the quality is great but the speed of which the game is being developed is slow af. No content at all in this game after 2 or 3 years of development. Only animations and new models. At this rate the game will be finished by 2040

Dr.Brule

Aug 2, 2017
I tried this and I got a warning at the beginning that there may be crashing issues due to my graphics card (nvidia) I had no issues but there were times when there was some slow animations.I tried to look up system requirements but couldn't find any so just a heads up other than that good character models and world design,game shows promise.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I tried this and I got a warning at the beginning that there may be crashing issues due to my graphics card (nvidia) I had no issues but there were times when there was some slow animations.I tried to look up system requirements but couldn't find any so just a heads up other than that good character models and world design,game shows promise.
It's a UE4 project, which is well known for crushing older systems.
Fortunately WL does have pretty solid graphics options, so you can tone down some of the heavier stuff like foliage and shadows.
I'm not sure they have announced minimum specs just yet.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Anyone know if there's any actual gameplay in the works on this or is it just XXX Villa - Sex On The Beach Simulator?

Reactions: Sharkx99

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Words fail me, this game is the vice above all others. I feel as If I've just risen from Sodom, begging for repentance for my unending hedonism. The smell of dried cum haunts me now, a reminder that these pleasures are so fleeting, yet the ensuing guilt is eternal.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
View attachment 259557 View attachment 259560

How do I switch to control one of the guys without stopping the lesbian sex!?
Could you put the screenshots in a spoiler tag next time? Thank you.

Anyone know if there's any actual gameplay in the works on this or is it just XXX Villa - Sex On The Beach Simulator?
I don't know if anything is in the works. I do know that there is lots planned. Or at least a lot is planned in terms of story and setting.

So why do we have the current build labeled as Shipping build #3 when we can only download #2 here?
Build 3 came before build 2, believe it or not. The current build is "2019.02.26_Shipping_Build_2", which came after "2019.02.25_Shipping_Build_3". Note the dates in those names. It probably means that it's the Nth build that they made that day. Just a little oversight in the OP methinks.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Well, with my limited experience with UE4, any time you make any kind of minor change, you have to create a new build. So if they made a build, and accidentally forgot to do something, then that minor change would require rebuilding the entire executable.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Tried out Fallen Doll. Might have been an earlier build, but the controls were terrible and you were very limited to camera angles and camera control overall. Was quite disappointing.

3.80 star(s) 172 Votes