omegabox

Jan 3, 2018
Tried out Fallen Doll. Might have been an earlier build, but the controls were terrible and you were very limited to camera angles and camera control overall. Was quite disappointing.
iirmc you need to use middle mouse to pan the camera in FD. Left mouse is pretty much useless in terms of camera control.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
for 2 female boobjob on 1 male, pick 2 girls following (not the new one) and Max, the smaller male
for multiple men gangbang one girl pick all the males following a girl and wait for all of them to get really close (circle around you close), the options appear in dialogue as "lets have sex (group)"

kkkk this is a frequent question, could we add a comment to the OP?
Strange, I never get to seem to get the (group) option

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
in only works on 3 NPCs that i know of.
Not every NPC has the same animations.
Ah, I figured what I was doing wrong. I expected it to be just a way to have all the males lined up and have their turn in succession. I didn't know it was a special pose for 1F and 6M specificly.

I was just getting all the male (including non humans) together, which didn't work, than I tried with different combinations. Didn't expect you have to have 6 men.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
yes but that doesn't fix it, it's just a workaround.
You can also push your car down a hill if the engine doesn't work.

thanks for the input tho.
Okay, I get where you're coming from, but at the same time the thing that you were complaining about is something optional. The best solution would be to have some slider instead of an on/off option with a sane default value, I suppose. But as it is an option to turn it off for those that don't like it will do.
in only works on 3 NPCs that i know of.
Not every NPC has the same animations.
I have had the FFM animation triggered with two females and Max. It can be any two human females except Shey. She is the only one of them that does not use the same skeleton for the animations as the rest.

Come to think of it, do all the male humans each use their own skeleton for the animations? I think they do. Or at least it seems that way. Could they not make more male humans the same way they do females?

Oh, and use the multiquote feature in the future, please. Thanks.

sleekshoes

Oct 24, 2018
When launching the game its showing a fatal error and the game is crashing non stop can't even open it. Does anyone has any solution?

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The theory is that with a talented enough programmer it can be done, where you can scale reference points based on skeletal changes. In Skyrim, the modders that made Bodyslide and XPMSE Skeleton were able to do it. But, then again, you rarely see the kind of complexity in mods that you find with those two mentioned mods, so who knows if the Wildlife team can accomplish it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
When launching the game its showing a fatal error and the game is crashing non stop can't even open it. Does anyone has any solution?
I had a similar issue, it's probably the fullscreen bug.
If you can find an older build, launch it, and change the options to boot in windowed. Close the old build and launch the new one. Fixed my crash on launch. Just don't change back to fullscreen, all you have to do is adjust the resolution to your native monitor size and it will act like a "borderless window".

Fearnaught

Jan 28, 2018
Are you kidding me? This is one of the more demanding H games out there. One of the few that makes the fans on my computer spin up. And you expect it to be able to run on Android?
Not really. I was just asking. Hey, don't look at me strange, i know next to nothing about engines and whatnot.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So which version do I get? The regular or the Christmas? Is the Christmas version broken between 2 google links or is the 2nd google link a mirror of the first?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So which version do I get? The regular or the Christmas? Is the Christmas version broken between 2 google links or is the 2nd google link a mirror of the first?

Sorry if these are dumb questions.
Christmas build is really outdated. Probably only worth downloading if you have VR.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How do you get the group stuff to work? I haven't been able to do so.
You can initiate the FFM animation by having two female humans (Shey excluded) and Max. You posses one and have the other two follow you. When you then talk to one, you should get the option to initiate the group animation. I haven't done the other animation myself personally.

Reactions: CeLioCiBR

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Getting the mega gangbang to work properly is tricky. The game only allows you to herd 5 characters, despite the animation needing all 6 human males. Grabbing a 6th causes one of the current five to lose interest, so you have to quickly grab the one that is wandering away and trigger the animation. Its a nice "proof of concept" but it isn't as "good" as other animations imo.

Kemo Memo

Jun 23, 2018
can someone specify the PC requirements to run this game properly?
i keep seeing very slow stream and hang ups when i start it .

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes