Scratchakay

Jan 9, 2019
I always supp' artist / dev when i can.
I've buyed some songs and games in da month.
I'm not rich, i will donate to the studio in the next week cause i love the work they do, but now .. can't really.

(But yeah, i can understand you Lance.)

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
@Guuii

Everyone in that Picture is amazed what he sees ;)

I was really skeptical what i would see this isn't bad much better then what many others have achieved so far even some really big ones :D

Though when the first ones gonna go really Fluid Physics it will get much more interesting :)

I guess that it endsup in a total bukkake currently was only for demonstration purposes of the layering ?

When i saw your guys Sexbot i thought hmm lot of great ideas and use of rigid physics could become interesting now i saw this and i get even more curious about your work, especially the performance was always well overall balanced for the visuals :)

Also the use of the newest Shaders gives a awesome feel even down to to this artistic abstraction level :)

Slowly it gets more and more Drive we see some nice visuals for indies coming out :)
Krosos i agree with everything you said. Maybe i should have said "TOP end gpu" instead of supercomputer. Right now theyre using DOF tricks to cut down on processing. Im thinking the game is generally completely unoptimised at this point.. but maybe the dof trick can be assumed to give us the equivalent of what the optimised end game will achieve (without the dof). If theyre clever with how they do jungle environments etc im thinking aaa devs will be pretty jealous.

I have all the models etc ready to go for a game i was debating renpy/unity/ue for (probably UE but in the format of the standard Unity game here). Basically just a tiny bit of coding, even less writing and a LOT of posing and rendering...

But i swear.. when i open up ue and realise i can get this quality (or better.. much better in indoor /controlled environments).. it makes it hard to work on those renders and makes me want to go with UE. My only problem is getting my models ported which im working on now

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
If the developer offered a one-time fee of say $30-$60, I might be willing to pay that amount, if that gave me access to the $10 Build for the rest of development. But, I'm not paying a huge subscription cost when builds come out once every 3-4 months. I tried that with 3DXChat, 4ish years ago... and I felt really burned by that subscription model... and 3DXChat releases updates about as often as Wildlife.

In order to make a monthly $25 thing feel worth it to me, they'd have to be pumping out a build each month, with a significant amount of content in each build. Otherwise, it will feel like a ripoff. Maybe when the game is a bit more developed, I might drop a single payment of $25 their way, but until it turns into more of a game, and not simply a sex simulator sandbox, I don't see it being worthwhile to do so yet.

Think of it like this... if someone gripes about how much a AAA game costs of $60 USD, what makes you think they are going to be okay with a simulator (WIP) that could literally cost them $300 in one year of monthly $25 payments.

=====

As for the Free build... the game crashes if you try to have sex (at least that was my experience with the Nov 2018 build). The only thing in the game currently is the sex, so if you can't do the sex, why would you go for the free build?

=====

Anyone else having issues with the downloads? All three Google Drives say it can't be downloaded. The Mega for me is stuck at 99.6% with a download rate of 3.19 kb/s. If it has 100 mb to download still... its going to take the better part of 9 hours to download the last 0.4%. I generally have a 120 mbps download speed, so its not a problem on my end.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
If the developer offered a one-time fee of say $30-$60, I might be willing to pay that amount, if that gave me access to the $10 Build for the rest of development. But, I'm not paying a huge subscription cost when builds come out once every 3-4 months. I tried that with 3DXChat, 4ish years ago... and I felt really burned by that subscription model... and 3DXChat releases updates about as often as Wildlife.

=====

As for the Free build... the game crashes if you try to have sex (at least that was my experience with the Nov 2018 build). The only thing in the game currently is the sex, so if you can't do the sex, why would you go for the free build?
I understand what youre saying. And for most of these games meh.. fine. I dont think anyone should realistically pledge more than 5 bucks other than out of pure support. (and thats a lot over a year for the amount of content you'll get).
But this isnt just some renders tossed together, the dev frequents this forum and gives away a free version. Frankly the only people i will and do support on patreon are the ones who just make non-patreon supporters wait a few weeks or a month and dont have high levels. Lets be serious paying even 20 a month is insane longterm

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Anyone else having issues with the downloads? All three Google Drives say it can't be downloaded. The Mega for me is stuck at 99.6% with a download rate of 3.19 kb/s. If it has 100 mb to download still... its going to take the better part of 9 hours to download the last 0.4%. I generally have a 120 mbps download speed, so its not a problem on my end.
It tends to do that when 100+ people are downloading it at the same time.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The more restrictive a developer makes a "free" version, and the less overall content is in it compared to the paid version (ie paywall tactics), the more likely people will pirate it. The free version has super restrictive censoring and sex crashes the game (haven't tried, but that is my expectation with the Nov build).

If they didn't want as much piracy, then they should make the $10 build have cosmetic options the free build won't have; ie hairstyles, outfits, different skin patterns for the furries, etc... But, have all the sexual content of the $10 build in the free build, then both the free players and the patreons would likely be satisfied.

Until that happens, it is just the way of things. If the game was nearer to completion, people might actually drop $10 as a one-time thing.

Reactions: SortaLewd

th704

Aug 2, 2017
How to find out the configuration of my computer? I would like to know if it is suitable for this game.
I am not understand English. please help. Thank you.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@Guuii
Hy guys love your work and the recent frequent updates.

Could you please answer me ,
is this a new bug or a feature :D? Bug.Wildlife.PNG
Shey + Rawn StandingA (SAS_MainAct)

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes