Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Ah sh*t, should've read the frikin comments before downloading :/

-Censored
-And no option to summon Zyke, Bol or Frank in Sandbox if you wanted to see the new sex mini-game.

Reactions: NukaCola

fragburner

Dec 19, 2020
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)
Anything that has to do with a Kerpali receiving are my favorite, I'm of the opinion that human x human content is already everywhere else and in every conservable format, it's too vanilla.

Favorite pairings are:
Rasha x Rawn
Max x Zuri
Grok x Rawn

I would want to see some:
Bol (dom) x Rawn (Bottom)
More Rasha content
More Rawn bottom in general...

Reactions: joni51

Wamuu

Feb 26, 2019
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)
While I dont donate to the patreon when it is fully released on steam I definitely intend to buy it.
As for me I am a simple guy. I just want more facefucking, cumshots and rough sex. Hopefully with the Futa characters or the big guys like the Minotaur and Rhino.

kitkat_bru

May 11, 2022
These annoying things will not fix in any way(

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Ah sh*t, should've read the frikin comments before downloading :/

-Censored
-And no option to summon Zyke, Bol or Frank in Sandbox if you wanted to see the new sex mini-game.
the latest version didn't allow to uncensored
in the newest build most of the characters are not spawnable for me. Anyone else have hat problem?

Judging by the comments there may be an issue with the version in the main links and indeed the name said it's the tier 1 build, whatever that may mean (idk which tier gets what).
However I have tested the version sent by limon447 (shout out to him) and it seems it's uncensored and Bol at least can be spawned (didn't try the rest). That version is available here:
or in the attached torrent if you sail the high seas (don't forget to use a VPN, practice safe piracy guys).

P.S: To download the torrent file click it and then in the new tab that opens just do Ctrl+S or Right click > Save as.

Last edited:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
I think Bol and Rasha need more. Fur is back on the menu so we will see what happens. Dr. Mercer is great since she's a maya base. 3rd fav character in this game.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
When the hell are they going to add dlss/fsr2 to this game.. it would take someone on their team part of a day to do it. It needs to happen. Even on a 4090 the performance is abysmal.
You sure you aren't running GTX 490? On 3080 game runs well above 100 FPS untill you have like tens of different animations without filtering them off.

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
How horrible, my eyes bled when I opened the U5 version, the textures hurt and even the characters look worse
Sounds like you have ran into low VRAM. Old versio ran on worse specs new one doesn't run with dated computer as easily and easily reverts back to worse lods/textures dynamically.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes