XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
so when can we expect a fix to the mouse clicks not getting recognized by the game randomly when leaving any UI menu ?
its basically a hard restart every time since only the UI recognizes mouse clicks/interaction. for example, objects can not be placed anymore and no new object can be selected.

luckily, saving works but why has this been in the game so long ? its very disruptive and annoying. no interest clicking the games .exe when its in this state tbh. it cant be such a major issue that it takes months to fix, no ?
salt inducing bug fr...

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
You sure you aren't running GTX 490? On 3080 game runs well above 100 FPS untill you have like tens of different animations without filtering them off.
it can run fine for some and poorly for others, but the game is not optimized and has very bad performance right now. the fps ur getting are not a sign of good optimization, thats a pretty common misconception and the reason why many AAA titles can get away with bad code/no optimization.
"buy a better computer breh, see good FPS". yeah no.

im getting ~127 fps, yea, nice...but the gpu sits at 91°C junc temp. does that sound optimized to u ? im usually playing with 55-63°C junc temp and those games have way more going on visually.

another indication is, what u urself mentioned, animations taxing fps so much. with good optimization i really doubt u would notice such a hard impact.

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
it can run fine for some and poorly for others, but the game is not optimized and has very bad performance right now. the fps ur getting are not a sign of good optimization, thats a pretty common misconception and the reason why many AAA titles can get away with bad code/no optimization.
"buy a better computer breh, see good FPS". yeah no.

im getting ~127 fps, yea, nice...but the gpu sits at 91°C junc temp. does that sound optimized to u ? im usually playing with 55-63°C junc temp and those games have way more going on visually.

another indication is, what u urself mentioned, animations taxing fps so much. with good optimization i really doubt u would notice such a hard impact.
I often hear optimization happens after the development is complete. So it is the last step, sometimes done after game is released

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
I often hear optimization happens after the development is complete. So it is the last step, sometimes done after game is released
yes.
logically it makes sense during the last stage pre release. nowadays there are so many different systems that of course some degree happens after release and whilst continuous service is going on, like online games who get frequent updates.
sadly this is also abused often because devs have tight dates set by publishers/investors/whatever anti consumer shenanigans or dont know the engine well enough, so many games are released in a meh state and u need way more hardware power than should be necessary, sadly.

Reactions: bygonemyths

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
I played the current version and some feedback:
  1. That human female/canine female sex minigame just unlocked a new fetish for me.
  2. Seems like I spoke too soon with my comments earlier about “the kerpalis are aliens” is a lazy trope, because the new vertical slice seems to change the tf lore from the previous demo into “they’re aliens”. You do you, but I think it’s lame and would prefer the transformation lore from the other demo.
  3. Running half a kilometer sucks. Max really needs a jet pack or something. Make it fun to traverse the world like with Maya’s flight.
  4. Need some lower res textures/LOD because I’m on 8 gigs vram and the grass is turning into green mush.
  5. The Kerpali really need new outfits.

stfuAight

Jun 5, 2019
WildLife-2023.06.23
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Can anyone vouch for this?
Seems weird to require an account for a torrent, and the torrent size is 9gb while any other link shows ~14gb

Reactions: bygonemyths

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022
if this version is supposed to stay here till next update, then the " Censored: No" needs to change to "Censored: Yes".

bygonemyths

Mar 19, 2023
I played the current version and some feedback:
  1. That human female/canine female sex minigame just unlocked a new fetish for me.
  2. Seems like I spoke too soon with my comments earlier about “the kerpalis are aliens” is a lazy trope, because the new vertical slice seems to change the tf lore from the previous demo into “they’re aliens”. You do you, but I think it’s lame and would prefer the transformation lore from the other demo.
  3. Running half a kilometer sucks. Max really needs a jet pack or something. Make it fun to traverse the world like with Maya’s flight.
  4. Need some lower res textures/LOD because I’m on 8 gigs vram and the grass is turning into green mush.
  5. The Kerpali really need new outfits.
No, what they need to implement is: ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME WITH ONE HAND ONLY. Like WTF

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Can anyone vouch for this?
Seems weird to require an account for a torrent, and the torrent size is 9gb while any other link shows ~14gb
I've never had problems with torrents from rpdl and yeah the account stuff is sort of a gimmick imo. They're gonna end up with a whole bunch of single-use accounts like that.
That being said I didn't download this particular torrent so dunno, they re-archived it with 7zip from what I can see (the rest are .zip) and that's probably where the space is saved. If you don't trust it, there is also this torrent I made earlier (attached lower). Seeded quite well from what I see and no complaints so far.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes