Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020
I mean the only real thing I'll shit on the game for is its poor optimization. I know some people have the hot take of "Optimization is done at the end of development" but like... that's not true. I dunno where people got that idea but if you wait until the very end of the project to make it playable you're gonna have a LOT of shit to sift through.

kivaba2844

Nov 9, 2020
In the U4 version of the game you could create a background and make it any color you wanted without affecting the lighting of the scene, that isn't the case anymore.

Shey4K.jpg

If I were to recreate this scene in the UE5 version, the entire image would go almost black, you can only have very dark backgrounds without messing up the lighting. I hope this is a recognized issue that is being looked at as it severely limits the possibilities of making scenes in the sandbox.

Reactions: Ikarus45

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
When the hell are they going to add dlss/fsr2 to this game.. it would take someone on their team part of a day to do it. It needs to happen. Even on a 4090 the performance is abysmal.
Might wanna check your card. 3080 on epic getting 100+fps

Last edited:

FATA27

Oct 29, 2017
Anything human male x furry female here. Preferably with the male in the dominant position. I know Max is like everyone's personal sextoy, but it'd be nice to see a character like Sethro or Bol being more "assertive" with the Kerpali females.
I also prefer human male x furry female, although I recognize that there are probably like… two of us. Specifically canine furries (I love the fox character you just added).

I’m also into TF/werewolves which is why I’m hype about the fact that kerpali are humans who transform at puberty. Having the Kerpali be aliens like the navi in avatar would have been lazy and uncreative. I’m hoping that the story deals with the Kerpali transformations in an interesting and meaningful way, and maybe incorporates characters who are mid-transformation or whose animal features are utilized in sex scenes.

Last edited:

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Its definite one of the more popular ones. Also with me personally tbh :D
I added Kral x Shey boobjobA (transferred from Max x Shey) as a low hanging fruit last minute addition.
But now that fur is back on the menu im sure ill be more motivated/inspired to make more content with those again.
Just give US more femdom animation!
Like, involving ponyplay/petplay!

lizafallacy

Oct 16, 2018
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)
would be awesome to get more m/m content. kerpali/human for me, kral/max is my fav. also grok with anybody lol

are there plans to convert any more of the f/m animations to m/m?

Aerith

Sep 23, 2018
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)
The hetero minotaur animations are my favorite, but people have all got their own thing. I think the direction you guys are taking the project is probably best given the challenge of developing a game while keeping a bunch of variously horny patrons engaged. Most reasonable people would understand if their fave doesn't make every update and games take a lot of time to finish. In the meantime we have a pretty sweet sandbox smut simulator to enjoy.

Reactions: NeonThirst

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019

I'm probably in a very small minority with this thread, except if there are more furries lurking around, but some more kerpali animations would be nice, or at least more variants of the ones that exist, more "cumshot friendly" variants.

Also more solo animations, or being able to pose/customize solo animations. Female characters have the cucumber variant, but not all of them do, and male characters only have two options of standing and kneeling/sitting on the ground, though that goes for all characters too.

potato1234599

May 17, 2020
I'm thinking there could be a lot of human groupsex that could be done too cause there's a lot of duo/couple animations like the latest one SheyFuta x Maya x Shey is awesome but imagine seeing some wild stuff like
Shey x Shey x Shey x Max
Maya x Maya x Maya x Max
Maya/JennyFuta x SheyFuta x SheyFuta
JennyFuta x JennyFuta x Shey
JennyFuta x JennyFuta x Maya/JennyFuta
Maya x Max x Max
Shey x Max x Max
Sethro x Sethro x Sethro x Maya
Sethro x Sethro x Sethro x Shey
Sethro x Sethro x Maya
Continuation of Maya x Max x Sethro
Shey x Shey x Bol
SheyFuta x SheyFuta x Max
Maya x Max x Max x Max
etc.

Hecatom

Aug 3, 2017
Damn, I was hpoing this update would add the cumflation/pregnant body to the gals that are missing it.

I have been wondering if you plan to add more double vaginal animations/variations for DP scenes?

EDIT

Any chance to have a Throne scene variation for the big gals?

Reactions: kitkat_bru
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes