celestix

Jun 24, 2021
While playing on campaing the game limits on 20 fps max, don't know why, I checked the max fps option but it doesn't matter if I put it on epic or low it stills on 20, sandbox runs normally

attomattic

Jan 24, 2023
Carnal instincts also looks like Skyrim, plays like Assasins creed if it only had walking and has god awful animations.

You can't just use the game engine as a benchmark lol... I've seen text based unreal games.

Either you wait for optimization patches within UE5 itself, drivers or Wildlife, or you buy new hardware, or you accept that your hardware is outdated for cutting edge open world games and simply have to sit this one out.

This site always succeeds in annoying me with how stupid people are. Like the people mentioning a 1030... It's almost 10 years old, lowest of the low end GPU... It is not getting many driver releases. You have to adjust your expectations based on your current situation, I.E. hardware. It's not like you go and scream at Rolex because you can't afford their watches with a McDonalds salary, you instead adjust your expectations.

"Why can't I run a primarily graphic bottle-necked game on my integrated graphics? Wuuua wuuuua. Shit devs, fakau!" Bro, go try to play any modern AAA game that's graphically heavy with that ancient card. Same experience.
buddy, im rocking a radeon 6500. sure, its not top of the line but it can run literally every other game i have come across at 60fps or above. modern poorly optimized triple As included. games with, you know, content. quit your simping.

• Red Heart
Reactions: toshibablo

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018

Animation changelog got updated today. Not a whole lot of content this time around, which is sad. I get that I'm a filthy pirate and no supporter, but if I were, I'd probably be upset to have to wait 2 months for an update just to see that my favorite pairings didn't get any new stuff.

Maybe keep the update once every two months for engine upgrades/bugfixes/campaign progress but release animations a bit more frequently? It seems that the financial support has stagnated around 100k per month, which doesn't seem to be a whole lot if you compare it with some other games that are much lower in quality or simple cash grabs like the Fallen Doll devs.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
...I get that I'm a filthy pirate and no supporter...
... my favorite pairings didn't get any new stuff...
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)

BullDemon

Dec 10, 2018
this game is going to the wrong direction, every version they launch is worst than the previous one, more bug and errors, in my opinion UE5 is a bad decision they make

Reactions: bjoe41082

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
i keep dying at the fight with maya and the ox guy.
idk what happens.
does anyone have a save for the first checkpoint

mrdex

Jul 25, 2019
bruh after installing the c++ redistributable i got a BSOD Video TDR Failure everytime i login to windows, and now i keep getting grey screens of death. been trying to fix it for three hours now, pray for me

Reactions: bjoe41082

ihatefleas

Dec 18, 2018
To be completely honest, Im interested in users opinions no matter if they financially support the project or not. But im sure you already knew that, thats why im here after all. Of course I have an obligation to our patrons that Im very happy to serve them.

With that said, what ARE your favorite pairings? Chances are very high something with them is planned out already. We have a ton of characters and possible pairings so its impossible to cover them all in a single release, but over time we want to cover them all every once in a while :)
My favorite is Kral x Maya / Shey (speaking of the base models). I do consider myself straight as an arrow but Kral and Chakkar are pure sex I must admit. Personally, I like animations of the rougher variety or maledom. The standing 69, OnBackMouthFuck and the animations from the Arena Minigame are the best foreplay / oral animations in that regard. Rough doggy and Neck bite are also stellar ones, as well as the mating press. I also do appreciate the fact we got the pillory minigame, it's another top notch one but personally, I'm not much of a BDSM fan, so anything beyond maybe a rope or cuffs to tie the hands together doesn't really do much for me.

However, we're sorely lacking in 3p+ animations, there's only 2 spitroast animations with both Shey and Maya as well as a pillory one with Kral x Maya x Tiger girl. Take my suggestionss with a grain of salt, though - you could probably add a 100 animations with Kral and Maya with each update and it probably still wouldn't be enough for me, lel. I don't know how popular this pairing is with your actual supportes, so it might make sense to not focus on them that much.

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
...I don't know how popular this pairing is with your actual supportes, so it might make sense to not focus on them that much.
Its definite one of the more popular ones. Also with me personally tbh :D
I added Kral x Shey boobjobA (transferred from Max x Shey) as a low hanging fruit last minute addition.
But now that fur is back on the menu im sure ill be more motivated/inspired to make more content with those again.

Reactions: FATA27 and Syko.169

XyrexDread

Apr 10, 2022

i think it would make sense to just add some more scenes for those who dont have many already. max x shey for instance or even maya x max already have many, but then there are some who dont even have 20 or 15 yet.

some of them, like zuri and rasha are so similar u could as well make a couple for one, convert them for the other and put that in one release to basically serve both. maybe some minor flavor changes here and there to differenciate between kitty and wolfy.

also...the tentacle seems very unloved. not sure if its a creativity issue in the sense that tentacles dont offer too much creative options without being too similar with each other, in essence, or if u dont have much planned for him in the game, but i doubt giving salivarius some love would be a bad idea.

something i wonder about, now that we can change poses in detail:

would it be completely animation-breaking/impossible to give us the option to change animations a bit too ?
for example u lock the parts which are essential to the scene together, so that the animation doesnt break at its core,
but u allow moving unessential limbs or changing the shared angles, for example both actors torso/hip in a missionary scene so that the core of the animation would still work, but could be adapted to a different environment.
of course if he grabs her legs, that turns them into essential parts, but in a standing doggy scene, as an example wouldnt it be fine to change the exact horizontal position/location of the feet ?
maybe with limitations for less important parts so that another option of the same animation could easily correct the location and transition over ?

just a thought.

Cloudrunner

May 13, 2020

Anything human male x furry female here. Preferably with the male in the dominant position. I know Max is like everyone's personal sextoy, but it'd be nice to see a character like Sethro or Bol being more "assertive" with the Kerpali females.

Reactions: TheBaron and FATA27

daddydante88

Jan 16, 2019
Whats with all the shitting on the game from some?

"Looks like skyrim"- who you trying to feed that to? folks have eyes you know.

toomany folks have this us vs them stance on EVERYTHING its exhausting. I can count on one hand the number of spicy games that are at this quality on one hand. If this isn't your cup of tea, then it's not your cup of tea. You're not forced to participate. Don't like it, ignore it. What mental gymnastics do you have to do to feel your position is correct? Literally one of the most popular adult games in existence.... and stick with me this.... WHILE STILL IN DEVELOPMENT.

If something like this was easy, then games of this quality would saturate the market. where are they? if this is so simple and the work is so poor, then let me see what you can do yourself. how about that? make something better. so you can say this is shit, looks at how its done.

until you do that, i say keep your 2 cents to yourself. Because your sharing at a loss because your hot air is worth even less. "terrible animations. " you have to be fucking kidding. you sir have never animated.

shitting on something just because its not for you just makes you look petty, childish and intolerant.

Holy hell is that in engine? what settings i gotta run for that?

Reactions: limesseur
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes