JWubs

May 21, 2018
Welp, it's been a good run. I can't pay for the uncensored version(when all up to this point have been uncensored). So, farewell.

Reactions: RavenBG

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Welp, it's been a good run. I can't pay for the uncensored version(when all up to this point have been uncensored). So, farewell.
There is an uncensored version, it's available at gofile here:
or trough the torrents posted earlier by me and the rpdl team on the previous couple of pages.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RavenBG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Thanks for the clarifications regarding the process and all, it makes sense now.

The fix for the single-use accounts would be to actually make the accounts more meaningful imo, to make them have some use (or purge them after a few months of inactivity but I know accounts don't take that much DB space).

I saw many private trackers use a points system to keep track of what's what and prevent excessive leeching. They keep track of your ratio on the torrents and if you drop down too low you cannot download anymore. You get points for seeding (or for donating actual funds or crypto or whatever to help with hosting costs) and you can use those to buy ratio basically. The problem with this is that it only works if the tracker is truly private and invite-only, otherwise people can just make new accounts.

I guess it works as it is either way if the point is only to identify the torrents. Good work so far!
I appreciate your response,
On paper you are right, those are possible solutions to issues that come with having a public tracker, or a semi-private one with no restriction on single-use accounts.
Despite that, we'll likely never implement one or the other. Doing so would require us tracking our users' activity, and would go against our main goal of providing easy access to games, to all.
Additionally, maintaining a ratio for F95 games would be a PITA. For any of the top 500 games on here, sure, but what if your niche is abandoned games released 3-5 years ago by indie developers? It would take some time to get anyone leeching, and when that does happen, chances are you'll be competing with our own machines anyways.
We need money to run our service, but requiring that people pay to access our torrents would be counterintuitive.

edit: phrasing

Last edited:
Reactions: McAztec

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
during the quests and such, do the sex animations play, completed Kira quest but the animation didnt play.

also on sandbox Maya is feral so cant control her

Last edited:
May 18, 2021
I know my question is probably pointless and has already been answered, but is it possible to implement the new animations in the UE4 version of the game ? Is there some features which can only be used with UE5 ?

chicojuanelo

Aug 12, 2022
Custom assets are not loading for me for some reason.. I've tried also to search the path manually but it doesn't work either. It seems that the game is finding them but nothing shows ingame, anyone had this problem? I've tried everything.. Captura de pantalla (751).png

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
another stupid question but can we grab things in sandbox ? like weapon ?
In sandbox the only real interactions are ones you create using the 'Event' objects tab in the menu you open with TAB key. You can essentially make a functional game or set of minigames through this, people have made story games, the classic pong game, etc.

This though... lots of work and something the majority of people will stray away from.

If that's something you'd try though, yes it would be possible to grab things like a weapon or something using the event options, it would be pretty painstaking to setup though.
I think you'll be more interested in the game when it finishes the story mode which is a slow grueling process for the developers and players.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
As an ex-game developer (1 year of programming, 2.5 years as an animator) - the animation output of these guys + other development stuff tracks - they're not being lazy, it is legit just a ton of work to put out stuff. Doesn't help they just swapped engines, so there are probably a lot of random little errors and bugs they're fixing on top of normal development.

What seems simple on the surface can actually be incredibly complex, and programming is never as straightforward as it seems.
you know what I think? I believe that they are keeping the team small, thus most of the money doesn't go into the game. they keep it for themselves and this would explain the slow updates.

unless you can prove me wrong, what else is there to say?

• Angry
Reactions: Bookman123

Levy88

Jul 25, 2017
you know what I think? I believe that they are keeping the team small, thus most of the money doesn't go into the game. they keep it for themselves and this would explain the slow updates.

unless you can prove me wrong, what else is there to say?
I mean, you can go back and watch some of their office videos and he says they have 16 people, even if he includes himself and Gumi into that list, that's still lots of people to pay. I'm not sure why so many people think what they make on patreon per month is alot, but if you have that many people on your team and you're not a total piece of shit and pay them a decent wage, then that money per month is actually not a whole heck of alot. If it was just the two of them as it was in the early stage, you may have some sort of hill to stand on. However, we know they have a decent sized team for indie standards and this isn't the hill you wanna die on.

Too many people expect triple A timelines for games when those studio's have hundreds and the bigger ones have thousands on payroll to churn out mediocre unfinished games in a 5 year window.

Even if you ignore livable wages for the employees that still leaves the bills for the space I'll assume they rent, the taxes they have to pay on what they earn from patreon as they're not a non profit, office supplies, utilities, the ever changing flow of maintenance and parts for roughly 20 systems and anything else they might have to pay for like if they use autodesk maya and however many licenses they would need to have. Last I checked you can get autodesk maya for 3 years around 5,625 usd. I don't personally use that as my tasks require autocad, but if that is per license then that is a decent sum of upkeep money and if you pay per month or even annually on those types of licenses you end up paying more.

Too many people see a little bit of money and just assume that should be enough to run and maintain a team over a dozen people, but that is childlike thinking and you're not looking at everything running a business requires. You just see how much they're getting monthly and assume that is lots of money. If it was a solo developer, then yes, it would indeed be quite a bit of money. But we're talking about a team and the expenses a team of their size that is required to run without going into the negative.

Now I don't know how many of his employees do what. But if we take all the averages for most of the job titles in the videos where they're located. The average wages are between 40k to roughly 60k with the higher end being art direction I believe. If you can figure out how much that is yearly vs how much they make a year on top of all their non employment expenses you will begin to understand why what they make isn't at all impressive if the goal is to be filthy rich as they edge you for months with their (your opinion) slow updates.

Last edited:

icydudd

Sep 22, 2022
I simply cannot get past this area (right after the waterfall), Koodie always gets stuck here and I can't do anything to get her out of there... Is it possible to use cheats to move her or something? Already lost like an hour of my life restarting over and over again koodieStuck.png

JWubs

May 21, 2018
There is an uncensored version, it's available at gofile here:
or trough the torrents posted earlier by me and the rpdl team on the previous couple of pages.
Still the censored version. I'll try the torrent I guess.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes