JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Is this going to be an actual game or just a sex sandbox? Been coming back to it for years and it hasn't changed hardly at all.
The truth is that the devs don't seem to have any idea what they're doing and have been going in circles for years now stringing people along with small aesthetic changes here and there. I'm actually surprised they even managed to put together a sandbox as functional as it is but you'll have tons of simps come out trying to defend the current state of things despite the history.

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
Is this going to be an actual game or just a sex sandbox? Been coming back to it for years and it hasn't changed hardly at all.
The truth is that the devs don't seem to have any idea what they're doing and have been going in circles for years now stringing people along with small aesthetic changes here and there. I'm actually surprised they even managed to put together a sandbox as functional as it is but you'll have tons of simps come out trying to defend the current state of things despite the history.
they've been releasing WIP quests in the last few updates, after working on the sandbox for the last year or so

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
Hey man I just don't care about story mode, but I LOVE the sandbox.
That's all.

Asphorcata

Mar 16, 2018
yo so for the singleplayer quest gameplay, how to play as maya? or for the moment we could only play as max? thanks

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
Not sure what this question even is, UE5 is a game engine. ZBrush is a 3d sculpting software. You make models in Zbrush and then import them to UE5.
These are just personal observations, zBrush are used more often with unity games, and UE vs 3dmax and Blender.

CeeZy

Nov 8, 2020
Hello there, just want to ask what VR features Wild Life have? cant find any info anywhere about it.

AhoyEarth

Apr 8, 2018
These are just personal observations, zBrush are used more often with unity games, and UE vs 3dmax and Blender.
The game engine has nothing to do with what tools you use to make models with*. And Zbrush is the industry leading (and indeed standard) sculpting tool.

*Well sometimes it does, but for the purposes of this discussion it doesn't. It's more to do with more fringe programs, as I said Zbrush is industry standard and it fits the pipeline for both engines

vvyvern

Feb 24, 2018
Any chance theres a patch for the censored version? Or do I have to redownload the whole thing in the uncensored version?

ProR2D2

Jul 16, 2019
hey guys i downloaded the last UE5 version but the textures not loaded and maps are empty pls help
Disabling virtual shadow maps works for me. If you're on 5.0 UE and not 5.2 then disabling lumen do it.

Any1 know how to download latest update without downloading it all agan?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes