InactiveShounen

May 5, 2021
How the hell are people even playing this I have a 1660 Super and 16gb of ram but even when I set all the video options to the lowest I still can't play shit like sometimes it lets me load into the sandbox but then if I spawn a character or two I just get a not enough memory error and crashes
It ran not so great on my old Sapphire Pulse RX 570 8gb, and now it runs still not so great on my MSI RX 6600XT Mech 2X 8G OC, it's not these cards btw, my old 570 can only be OC'd up to 1850mhz and and my new 6600XT can be OC'd to 2200mhz (Vram Frequency), the difference in FPS is significant tho, I can't pull 75FPS constant on ultra on my 6600 while before I can barely manage medium at 60 fps. In conclusion the game is damn unoptimized and runs worse than Cyberpunk at Ultra 1080p no RT.

Last edited:
Reactions: slaveee

GoGoBananas

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else keep having the issue of the graphics looking like complete "blah" even on the highest graphical settings?

It seems like pretty much everything appears to be low poly or low quality, especalliy the scenary. Any fixes?

acarobasito

Sep 10, 2020
It ran not so great on my old Sapphire Pulse RX 570 8gb, and now it runs still not so great on my MSI RX 6600XT Mech 2X 8G OC, it's not these cards btw, my old 570 can only be OC'd up to 1850mhz and and my new 6600XT can be OC'd to 2200mhz (Vram Frequency), the difference in FPS is significant tho, I can't pull 75FPS constant on ultra on my 6600 while before I can barely manage medium at 60 fps. In conclusion the game is damn unoptimized and runs worse than Cyberpunk at Ultra 1080p no RT.
Did you register in this forum just to write this kind of nosense bullshit? X-D

biorg

Nov 16, 2020
The game is using only 30% of my gpu and cpu right in the game and giving me 40fps, but when I'm pressing ESC button(and menu thing appears) it is doing it's best and using 100% with nice fps. Any ideas how and why? (btw my setup is 4070ti+r5_7600x so it's not about components)
*everything is going fine with older version of this game*
**Downloaded the latest version, updated drivers and etc**

upd: nevermind, it is somehow connected with the story mode, sandbox is doing good

Last edited:

Tod123

Jan 16, 2020
Custom assets are not loading for me for some reason.. I've tried also to search the path manually but it doesn't work either. It seems that the game is finding them but nothing shows ingame, anyone had this problem? I've tried everything.. View attachment 2723637
Try to change the root folder name. "../iván/.." name could be the issue , the program can't read it, use instead /ivan/

May 5, 2019
They have a lot of sex stuff, but the game itself is pretty early on, so mostly the Sandbox is what you'll use. Quests are...iffy imo. Doesn't appear to have a save option. I think they need to look to the story and progress and improve that otherwise they'll have all these outfits, characters, sex stuff but no actual gameplay.

Reactions: Dio Brando21

rafflor

Jun 5, 2023
Is it possible to save the game with a tool or external program, for example? Without saving it is very frustrating. Especially since it's such a long walk...

Dio Brando21

Jun 27, 2021
At most this will only ever be a sex simulator and with video game elements rather than a video game with sex. A simulator can be a game but they aren't marketing a simulator, their marketing a "video game". I hate to say this but we have seen indie teams with small budgets and teams put out content that can rival AAA games at times.

This group is making snail pace progress with an endgame of what I'm not sure. The should have just went all in on the sex simulator and circled back to the game aspect afterwards. Trying to do both at the same time is going to take them another 10 years. Which I am sure they are fine with because they are getting like 100,000 each month for development.

I'm not dissing them, the sex scenes can be hot. But, I don't ever see this hitting the market as a fully finished product.

vMarik

May 16, 2018
Is this going to be an actual game or just a sex sandbox? Been coming back to it for years and it hasn't changed hardly at all.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes