Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
I have not been here for a while. Does the game have any story mode yet (besides that little beach party demo) or is it still basically a sandbox for sex scenes?

Nothing. Even the old nice beach demo is gone now.

They've made a new map with a new questline, but it's raw and bugged as hell. This game won't be finished so soon.

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
Nothing. Even the old nice beach demo is gone now.

They've made a new map with a new questline, but it's raw and bugged as hell. This game won't be finished so soon.
They are developing it for 6-7 years already and all they have is a sex scene sandbox... I doubt it will ever be finished if they keep adding stuff like that demo and then deleting it.

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
They are developing it for 6-7 years already and all they have is a sex scene sandbox... I doubt it will ever be finished if they keep adding stuff like that demo and then deleting it.
I don't want to sound unreasonable saying that they have absolutely "nothing". What I meant was, considering all the story that was promised, they are back on stage 0. The beach demo is gone and the thing that took it's place is awful.

I'm not a dev myself, but I recognize the ammount of time and resources they've spent in the beach demo, and I was sure the team was just building upon it. For my surprise, it is not the case. Probably they're goin to reuse all assets and voice acting from the demo, but still a huge turn that I can't understand (if not just to delay the game even more, on purpose).

For those who like sandbox pose and animation gameplay (which is not my case), WL is probably one of the best games available.

Reactions: dejdara

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
The protagonists are handled similar to gtaV, you start off with Max for the first bit of the story, then unlock Maya at a certain point and continue the story with her. But at a certain point you can also switch between the two. Generally speaking both will have a similar amount of main and side content.
Dear Steve,
good morning

we loved the new character called 'Geneva' made from body presets of Shey (in 23.06.2023 last build version)
she's tall & beautifull (nice addicition into the game) (y)

ymrorrr

Jan 10, 2020
I don't want to sound unreasonable saying that they have absolutely "nothing". What I meant was, considering all the story that was promised, they are back on stage 0. The beach demo is gone and the thing that took it's place is awful.

I'm not a dev myself, but I recognize the ammount of time and resources they've spent in the beach demo, and I was sure the team was just building upon it. For my surprise, it is not the case. Probably they're goin to reuse all assets and voice acting from the demo, but still a huge turn that I can't understand (if not just to delay the game even more, on purpose).

For those who like sandbox pose and animation gameplay (which is not my case), WL is probably one of the best games available.
The demo was meant to showcase various gameplay elements, it was never intended to be part of the finished game (unlike the current WIP quests and map)

Reactions: Freesecs

LjQujd

Jul 18, 2020
Unfortunately my discord server wasn't added to the OP so people have to find the link on their own.
Will be posting from time to time to make it easier to find, here some goodies.

Wildlifec Screenshot 2023.07.14 - 23.41.12.67.jpg Wildlifec Screenshot 2023.07.15 - 00.03.13.27.jpg Wildlifec Screenshot 2023.07.14 - 23.59.33.69.jpg Wildlifec Screenshot 2023.07.14 - 13.39.39.57.jpg

Reactions: AraKnus and Ogre666
Mar 18, 2018
The demo was meant to showcase various gameplay elements, it was never intended to be part of the finished game (unlike the current WIP quests and map)
I think this, along with the then-nonexistent communication with interested lurkers on steam, was the biggest mistake the project has made to date.

Wildly misleading possible fans about the tone and theme of the game while giving the impression that development was going nowhere - and ultimately releasing the months-outdated 10.2022 UE4 build far too late to turn the opinions of the people who cemented their opinions of the the project being a carnal instinct ripoff that was never coming out.

Freesecs

Apr 26, 2019
Maybe my comment sounded unfair, I recognize it. We can't avoid becoming skeptic or even pessimistic considering how the majority of these "big projects" tend to end (or not to end at all).

I still think the Demo was a very good foundation to keep. Perhaps a little too quick for what they plan, but that could be easily fixed. If the team is preparing something even better that wouldn't fit in that map anyway, not just to squeeze some 2 years more of development, well, time prove me wrong. I actually wish to be wrong.

Sartana

Sep 18, 2017
3.80 star(s) 176 Votes