AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
a) we need a baphomet build body type (made from in-game Grok preset exo-skeleton)

b) we need to improve 'user import meshes' tool so we can bring more 3D file objects into sandbox mode

c) we need new character: futa maya

StabYourBrain

Sep 6, 2021
Okay so i haven't really gotten into the game yet or seen much about it, but it interests me alot. However i have a preference towards Female Protagonists, so how is the focus in terms of protagonists? It says both, is it like a choice? Or will the game switch between multiple protagonists? Or is it like a custom protagonist?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Okay so i haven't really gotten into the game yet or seen much about it, but it interests me alot. However i have a preference towards Female Protagonists, so how is the focus in terms of protagonists? It says both, is it like a choice? Or will the game switch between multiple protagonists? Or is it like a custom protagonist?
The protagonists are handled similar to gtaV, you start off with Max for the first bit of the story, then unlock Maya at a certain point and continue the story with her. But at a certain point you can also switch between the two. Generally speaking both will have a similar amount of main and side content.

Mar 10, 2019
I'm trying to figure out sudden permanent FPS drop in Sand Box mode.
Game starts at acceptable FPS and after random time, it drops to 1/4 FPS permanently. Usually it is triggered by cum during sex animation, sometimes even by invoking sex animation placement menu.
It stays at 1/4 no matter what I do. The only way to recover is to exit to Main Menu and start again. Sometimes even that does not work and reloading entire game is needed.
Someone else experiencing the same bug? Any fix found?

The other thing I really dislike about UE5 is the illumination. (in lumen mode, even worse when off)
Shadows are way too dark. Like using 20 years old camera. That's not how human eye see. It was bad in UE4 too, but it's worse in UE5. You can fix that by pulling cloudy sky, but then everything is too dark. These graphic effects defies human eye dynamic range and adaptation capability.
Is there any configuration setting to reduce shadow darkness?

krotgovnorot

Aug 20, 2018
This is basically impossible to DL from Mega without buying their premium, the file is too large. And I sure love getting "download failed" after an hour of DLing from alternative sources.
Does nobody here knows how to use torrents or at least divide one large archive in multiple smaller ones?

dejdara

Aug 9, 2019
I have not been here for a while. Does the game have any story mode yet (besides that little beach party demo) or is it still basically a sandbox for sex scenes?

Reactions: Freesecs

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
The protagonists are handled similar to gtaV, you start off with Max for the first bit of the story, then unlock Maya at a certain point and continue the story with her. But at a certain point you can also switch between the two. Generally speaking both will have a similar amount of main and side content.
we liked the new goatman and also the new shiva\shey presets (y)
the new mage\priest full set cloth was also a nice addiction into the game!

Mr Smile

Mar 18, 2019
Wow imagine if it was open world multiplayer that would be amazing? Great work Dev's always great to see people caring about a project and growing it.

b--_--d

Jan 24, 2019
For a game with not that much assets present on screen at any given time, this sure does chug a lot of my system resources even at low to medium settings.

BrokePC

Feb 20, 2020
How is wild life coming along in the terms of updates lately? I backed a while back but had to stop. I saw it on steam, wishlisted thinking it's releasing soon, but it never came to be.

Sounds like fallen doll
Yep and that game seems to have abandoned their original goals, and ideas for the game as well as now introducing microtransactions. Something I'm sure most people love these days.

3.80 star(s) 176 Votes